British based Pennant Group has released its half year results for the six months to 30th June 2012.Â The numbers make good reading with revenues up 43%, Profit before tax up 178% and basic earnings per share increased by 207%.
The highlights particularly focused on “Development of Lynx Wildcat helicopter Maintenance Training Equipment project” but embarassingly for their they said the project was “with Augusta Westland”.Â Mad – they get their customer name wrong by presenting it as two words and spelling it wrongly….
Other key clients include BAE Systems, Australian Defence Force, RAF, MOD, Capgemini, Alstom Power, Canadian Department of National Defence, Babcock Canada Inc, Rheinmetall MAN Military Vehicles.
Jeremy Parkin – HeliHub.com
- Leonardo AW159 Wildcat conducts first successful firings of Thales ‘Martlet’ LMM
- COVID-19 – 3 British Army AW159 Wildcats have been deployed to support UK with COVID-19
- Leonardo celebrates the tenth anniversary of AW159 Wildcat’s first flight
- AW159 Wildcat helps HMS Dragon to record eighth drugs haul – value £145m in six months
- Republic of Korea Navy launches tender for 12 helicopters
- Leonardo demonstrates its AW159 to Malaysian Armed Forces
- South Korea to Purchase 12 ASW Helicopters
- Leonardo awarded £271 million AW159 WIST contract by UK
- Possible Closure for GKN Yeovil
- General Dynamics integrates Link 16 datalink system on AW159
- British military thanks landing site owners
- Black Cats team ready for 30 air shows
- UK – 815 Naval Air Squadron receives first four of 12 Wildcats
- Philippine Navy orders two AgustaWestland AW159s
- Army Air Corps praise new Wildcat facilities at RNAS Yeovilton
- Korean AW159 deliveries delayed by acceptance test issue
- Recently retired military chief summonsed over AW159 corruption allegations
- Wildcat becomes first helicopter to land at St Helena Airport
- Batch of AgustaWestland related domain names for sale
- Babcock win large Royal Navy helicopter maintenance contract