EADS has announced today the composition of the new Group Executive Committee, as previously indicated in May upon conclusion of the Annual General Meeting.
The Group Executive Committeeâ€™s focus is on defining overall strategies and policies, on developing and coordinating key markets and campaigns, on people and leadership development, as well as on furthering research & development and product strategies with significant Group-wide impact.
â€We want EADS to become an even stronger international player in the aerospace and defence industry than it is today. Therefore, our clear focus is to further strengthen the international competitiveness of this unique enterprise, improving profitability and delivering value for customers and shareholders as well as creating opportunities for our employees and partners. The Groupâ€™s top executive body, which has been put in place, is united in achieving those objectives and I thank the Board of Directors for their trust and support in setting it up,â€ said Tom Enders, CEO of EADS.
Besides Tom Enders, 53, as the EADS Chief Executive, the following top managers form the EADS Group Executive Committee:
â€¢ FranÃ§ois Auque, 56, CEO of Astrium and Coordination of Space & Defence
â€¢ Thierry Baril, 47, Chief Human Resources Officer EADS & Airbus
â€¢ Lutz Bertling, 50, CEO of Eurocopter
â€¢ Jean Botti, 55, Chief Technical Officer of EADS
â€¢ Fabrice BrÃ©gier, 51, CEO of Airbus
â€¢ GÃ¼nter Butschek, 51, Chief Operating Officer of Airbus
â€¢ Bernhard Gerwert, 59, CEO of Cassidian
â€¢ Marwan Lahoud, 46, Chief Strategy and Marketing Officer of EADS
â€¢ John Leahy, 62, Chief Operating Officer â€“ Customers of Airbus
â€¢ Sean Oâ€™Keefe, 56, CEO of EADS North America
â€¢ Domingo UreÃ±a-Raso, 54, Head of Airbus Military
â€¢ Harald Wilhelm, 46, Chief Financial Officer of EADS & Airbus
EADS is a global leader in aerospace, defence and related services. In 2011, the Group â€“ comprising Airbus, Astrium, Cassidian and Eurocopter â€“ generated revenues of â‚¬ 49.1 billion and employed a workforce of over 133,000.
- FlightSafety appoints Executive Director of Operations
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Named ‘Best Tour Company’ in Hawaii
- Bell Awarded $28M Contract for UH-1N and TH-1H Support
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to receive £1.5M grant towards £4M hangar
- Aviation Blade Services Joins First Aviation Services Family
- Rusada unveils new Technical Publications module for ENVISION
- US accident data heading for worst year in over a decade
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee