Representatives of Sabreliner Corporation recently traveled to Bahrain for the delivery ceremony of a fully-customized Sikorsky UH-60 VIP Black Hawk Helicopter.Â The helicopter will be used by the Royal Bahraini Air Force in a variety of missions including transporting heads of state.
Those who attended the delivery ceremony from Sabreliner included Susan Aselage, Vice Chairman, Tracy Ogle, Vice President of Operations and James Buck, Program Manager.Â The helicopter was modified by Sabreliner at its Perryville, Missouri facility.Â In addition to manufacturing and installing a new VIP interior, the aircraftâ€™s fuselage underwent an extensive modification including the installation of Sabrelinerâ€™s patented Clam Shell Door.Â This new executive entry system allows for easier ingress and egress and provides a more comfortable ride for both passengers and crew.Â The aircraft also received a custom Royal Bahraini livery in Sabrelinerâ€™s new state of the art paint facility.
Sabreliner performed this aircraft modification under a Foreign Military Sales program.Â â€œOur expertise, attention to detail, and wide variety of capabilities are the building blocks of our reputation, which allowed us to work with such a prestigious organization as the Royal Bahraini Air Force,â€ said Tracy Ogle, Vice President of Operations for Sabreliner Corporation. â€œIn addition, having these capabilities under one roof allows us to continuously exceed our customerâ€™s expectations.Â Both the Royal Bahraini Air Force and Sabreliner are extremely pleased with the outcome of this aircraft.â€
With locations in Perryville, Ste. Genevieve, and St. Mary, MO, Sabreliner Corporation is a diversified aviation services company recognized worldwide for its extensive expertise and capabilities for government, military and business aviation customers.Â Specializing in airframe, engine, and component modification, inspection, repair, and overhaul, Sabreliner is widely recognized for their ability to keep veteran aircraft in service while being equally qualified to perform aircraft completions to the highest standards.Â Sabreliner offers complete exterior paint services and interior re-design, as well as major avionics upgrades and installations.
Sabrelinerâ€™s extensive in-house engineering and manufacturing capabilities enables it to fabricate airframe structural assemblies, parts, and tooling for use in new fixed and rotary-wing aircraft production, and for repair and overhaul of existing aircraft.Â Parts and assemblies are produced in accordance with government specifications, under license from OEMs and under FAA Parts Manufacturer Approval (PMA).Â For more information, visit www.sabreliner.com or call 314-863-6880.
- PAS MRO awarded $9M contract to overhaul UH-60 tip caps
- Helinet enters firefighting market with UH-60 contract win
- Collins Aerospace promotes Goodrich rescue hoist on S70 Firehawk
- Telephonics flight tests MOSAIC AESA Radar System on MH-60S
- Luma Technologies offers Goggle Ready LED Solutions for UH-60 / S-70 Operators
- Simplex awarded FAA certification for Internal Fire Attack System
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- CPI Aero Secures Additional Orders From Sikorsky
- Rockwell Collins Awarded $49M Contract for UH-60 Display Unit Overhaul
- AAI Corp. Awarded $20M Contract for JSECST for CV-22, UH-47 and UH-60
- Sikorsky Awarded $23M Contract for UH-60 Overhaul
- Coulson and Unical join forces to form Coulson Unical
- US Army selects GE’s T901 engine
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Polish Police recieve two S70i Black Hawks
- Fort McCoy celebrates 40 years of the Black Hawk
- CPI Aero wins UH-60 Hover Infrared Suppression System order
- Sikorsky Awarded $29M Contract for UH-60 Support
- Sikorsky Awarded $61M Contract for UH-60 Repairs
- General Electric awarded $18M contract for UH-60 pipe exhausts