From 5 to 9 September 2012 in the capital of Buryatia – Ulan-Ude – held the first Youth Forum holding “Helicopters of Russia”. The event brought together representatives of the youth of the two branches of the Russian aviation industry – and helicopter engines.
The host and organizer of the forum was JSC “Ulan-Ude Aviation Plant”. Personnel policy “Helicopters of Russia” provides active with employees of the holding companies, with considerable attention paid to the support of young professionals.
Participation in the Youth Forum took delegates from OAO “Oboronprom”, JSC “United Engine Corporation,” holding company “Helicopters of Russia”, including OAO “Moscow Helicopter Plant. ML Mile “, JSC” Kamov “, JSC” Ulan-Ude Aviation Plant “, JSC” Kazan Helicopter Plant “,” Rostvertol “, JSC” Arsenyev Aviation Company “Progress”. N.I.Sazykina “, JSC” Kumertau Aircraft Manufacturing Company “, OAO” Stupino Machine Production Plant “, OJSC” Reducer-PM “and OAO” Helicopter Service Company. ”
The purpose of the event – the development of a common corporate culture, the formation of a unified youth policy, the strengthening of friendly relations and cooperation between young workers and specialists of the holding, and the formation and discuss the action plan for 2013.
The forum was held KVN Cup. Champion in 2012 recognized team of AAC “Progress”. Second place went to the team of JSC “Ulan-Ude Aviation Plant”, and the third place was won by the team of “Kumertau Aviation Production Enterprise”. Winning team received awards from the organizers, other teams also received prizes.
Forum participants completed trip to Lake Baikal and the gala dinner in the restaurant of the Buryat national cuisine.
The forum was formed key areas of youth policy of holding “Helicopters of Russia” and the principles of its implementation. Formulated on the basis of the principles and directions of policy implementation plan will be formed to work with young people in 2013.
JSC “Ulan-Ude Aviation Plant” – one of the companies helicopter holding company “Helicopters of Russia”. Powerful and manufacturing and technological potential of the plant to quickly start production of new aircraft types and combine the manufacture of prototypes and mass production. Over the 70-year history of the plant built more than 8,000 aircraft. Today, the plant specializes in the production of Mi-171 and Mi-171SH.
JSC “Helicopters of Russia” – a subsidiary of “OPK” Oboronprom “(part of” Russian Technologies “), one of the world’s leading helicopter industry, the only developer and manufacturer of helicopters in Russia. The head office of “Russian Helicopters” is located in Moscow. The holding company “Russian Helicopters” has five helicopter plants, two design offices, manufacturers and service components and service company that provides after-sales support in Russia and abroad. Helicopters acquired Russian ministries and agencies (Ministry of Defense of Russia, the Russian Interior Ministry, the Emergencies Ministry of Russia), airlines (“Gazprom avia”, “UTair”), large Russian companies. More than 8,000 helicopters of Soviet / Russian origin operate in 110 countries. Traditionally, the high demand for Russian helicopters – in the Middle East, Africa, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Russia and the CIS countries. Holding “Helicopters of Russia” was formed in 2007. In 2011, the proceeds of “Helicopters of Russia” under IFRS grew by 27.8% to 103.9 billion rubles, shipments reached 262 helicopters.
- 16-Jan-21 517 Bell UH-1H Busdi, Philippines (7F)
- Australia – CASA appoints acting CEO
- Nigerian AF partners with Caverton Helicopters for maintenance
- Container Research Corp wins V-22 aux tank contract
- Naval Supply Systems Command addresses V-22 supply concern
- Australia to replace Tiger with AH-64E
- GAO reports on Washington DC area helicopter noise concerns
- HAI addresses pandemic worries about holding Heli-Expo 2021
- First flight for Airbus H160 for All Nippon Helicopter
- UK AAIB Bulletin – January 2021
- NTSB announces public board meeting on Kobe Bryant S76 accident
- General Electric Aviation awarded $101M contract for support of CH-53K
- Second Nigerian Air Force Mi-171E inducted
- RACQ CQ Rescue publishes 2020 mission stats
- LifeNet Partners with Columbus Community Hospital to Provide Air Medical Services
- US Army requests funding for Rescue Litter Stabilization System
- Bell Certifies New Helicopter Flight Data Monitoring Device
- Bristow appoints Area Manager in Brazil
- Updated Bucher EMS interior approved by EASA on H135
- The Loar Group Announces the Acquisition of Safe Flight Instrument Corporation