Era Training Center LLC (ETC) announced today that AgÃªncia Nacional de AviaÃ§Ã£o (ANAC), the aviation authority of Brazil, has renewed its Part 142 certificate as an authorized ANAC training facility. ANAC also approved and qualified ETC’s EC135 CPDS P2+ and AW139 Level 6 Flight Simulator Training Devices (FSTDs).
ANAC is responsible for the regulation and safety oversight of civil aviation in Brazil.
“ANAC approval provides our Brazilian customers an opportunity to receive un-paralleled training for their flight crews,” commented Randy Rowles, VP/General Manager of Era Training Center. “As the largest operator of the AW139 in North America and a high-time operator of the EC135 CPDS P2+, ETC provides the customer with training programs developed through years of actual aircraft operating experience.”
About Era Training Center
Era Training Center (ETC), a joint venture between Era Helicopters LLC and Frasca International, provides sophisticated, multidisciplinary helicopter flight training through innovative programs, state-of-the-art Flight Simulator Training Devices (FSTDs) and real-aircraft flight training. ETC holds a FAR Part 142 Certificate, designating it as an FAA-approved training center, and also is certified by ANAC, the aviation authority of Brazil. ETC’s existing Lake Charles, Louisiana, facility features three FAA-approved Level 6 FSTDs; the EC135 P2+ and AS350B2 designed by Frasca International, and the AW139 designed by AgustaWestland as prime contractor, partnering with Frasca International.
ETC offers diverse training programs that are provided to a wide array of helicopter personnel, including corporate, oil and gas, EMS, ENG, law enforcement, government and military users. ETC is a USAIG approved “Safety Bucks” training center.
To learn more about Era Training Center and available courses, visitwww.eratrainingcenter.com
- Trinidad & Tobago Air Guard to reactivate one of four AW139s
- MDFR upgrades fleet with delivery of first AW139
- Penzance Helicopters introduces AW139 to Isles of Scilly service
- Global AirParts announces AW139 part out project
- Leonardo AW139 – EASA AD 2020-0191 : Equipment / Furnishings
- Changes coming for heliport at Macau International Airport
- Coptersafety appoints new AW139 Type Lead Instructor
- Lifeflight’s AW139 fleet marks milestone
- 24-Jul-20 VH-TJO Leonardo AW139 Goulburn, Australia
- Leonardo presents AW139 enhanced capabilities
- CHC and UniFly extend Hornsea wind farm support contract
- 20-Jun-20 VH-EGK Leonardo AW139 Caboolture, Australia
- Penzance Helicopters flights to restart 4th July, plus AW139 update
- FAA approves Coptersafety AW139 simulator
- Nigerian Navy receives AW139 helicopter
- COVID-19 – AW139 supporting COVID-19 operations in Canada
- LCI Helicopters launches $100 Million co-investment vehicle
- RBI Hawker completes industry first with AW139 main rotor blade repair
- Omni starts another PGS contract with both S76 and AW139
- Caverton signs for AW139 simulator from Thales