DART Helicopter Services (DHS) significantly expanded its office in Hawkesbury by regrouping all Canadian divisions under one roof.Â Before the construction of the new office, the Sales, Marketing, Customer Support, Engineering, Accounting and Manufacturing teams were not co-located.Â The 9,500 sq. feet office expansion allowed for all divisions to come under one roof next to the manufacturing facility.
Executives from DART Helicopter Services, the Mayor of Hawkesbury, Mr. Rene Berthiaume and the Liberal MPP for Glengarry and Prescott Russell, Mr. Grant Crack along with the DHS employees celebrated the grand opening of the New Corporate Headquarters.Â This significant milestone for DHS was achieved following several years of rapid growth.
Under the leadership of its President, Mike Oâ€™Reilly, DHS has grown and expanded their influence worldwide and are now recognized as one of the premiere companies providing innovative & customized STCâ€™d solutions for helicopters from all major rotorcraft OEMâ€™s.
â€œIn 2012 a decision was made to locate corporate headquarters in Hawkesbury, allowing all divisions of the company to come under one roof.Â With this expansion we now can focus on our vision and future growth.Â Our plans for the future is to continue investing in new product development which will allow for more innovative solutions across our diverse customer base.Â We have an aggressive business development plan that will ensure continued growth and success for DART,â€ said Mike Oâ€™Reilly, President of DART Helicopter Services.
About DHS: DART Helicopter Services is a privately held aerospace company, whose primary focus is to design, manufacture, market and distribute innovative & customized STCâ€™d solutions for helicopters and the aerospace industry around the world. With over 600 STCâ€™s and 5,000 products, DART offers a comprehensive portfolio of aftermarket products, accessories, spare parts and tools for civil and military operators, all major rotorcraft OEMâ€™s, completion centers, and MR&O facilities.Â DARTâ€™s extensive engineering capabilities and manufacturing centers of excellence deliver fast time-to-market solutions with superior customer support in over 120 countries worldwide. www.darthelicopterservices.com
Seen cutting the ribbon is Mike Oâ€™Reilly, President of DART Helicopter Services.
- Rivers State Government withdraws charges against Caverton Helicopters
- Netherlands – HeliCentre buys Entrol EC135 simulator
- Sri Lanka Aviation Unit in South Sudan Receive UN Medals
- Ehang supports Urban Air Mobility themed hotel
- COVID-19 – Ansat to transport patients with COVID-19 in isolation modules
- US Army test launches UAS from Black Hawk
- Australia – Rio Tintopledges A$500,000 to CareFlight
- Hereford County Hospital helipad is now open
- HAI Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- Metro Aviation announces new Director of Operations
- Kaman K-MAX® Continues as a Proven Firefighting Asset
- COVID-19 – Airbus provides range of support help for customers
- AAMS Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- ICRR funding boost sees AW109 return to 7 day working from June
- EBAA supports calls for cooperation on safe integration of drones
- ARGUS International & AirNav Systems Strategic Partnership
- DTN AviationSentry for Helicopters Launches in Europe
- Precision Support Services hires new General Manager
- Babcock MCS Italia loses first appeal over €51 Million fine
- Philippine attack helicopter purchase descends into deadlock