Concorde Battery is pleased to announce certification of the higher capacity RG-224 for the Bell LongRanger.Â Concordeâ€™s sealed lead acid recombinant gas (RGÂ®), absorbed glass mat (AGM) RG-224 is a 24Ah battery designed for improved performance and longer life in demanding applications. Many users are getting superior performance with the current 17Ah RG-222 however, the RG-224 was developed for customers with higher cyclic applications in mind.
RG-224 is FAA TSO C-173 approved and has passed the rigorous requirements of TSO testing. The RG-224 can be installed in Bell LongRanger models using Falcon Crest STC No.SR09069RC.
RG-224 is a plug in replacement for the OE Ni-Cd or previously installed RG-222. No modification to the aircraft is required. This is the most powerful battery available as a plug in replacement.
Concorde sealed lead acid recombinant gas (RGÂ®), absorbed glass mat (AGM) batteries are a more economical solution to Ni-Cd batteries with no maintenance requirements and reduced cost per flight hour. Sealed lead acid technology does not have a memory and does not require unique charging equipment. Concorde RGÂ® Series batteries may be serviced in any battery facility, including nickel cadmium service facilities.
Concorde designs and manufactures over 90 models of Original Equipment and direct replacement batteries for fixed wing and rotary aircraft and has a reputation for designing application specific solutions. Concorde batteries are installed as Original Equipment by the majority of aircraft manufacturers and adopted by military aircraft operators worldwide.
Manufacturing Military, TSO, FAA-PMA and OEM certified aircraft batteries for over 30 years.
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone
- US approves sale of one Sikorsky UH-60M to Jordan
- Northrop Grumman Supports Government Flight Testing of the MQ-8C Fire Scout Radar
- TUM developing AR solution for ship landings in rough seas
- DRF take stock of the corona pandemic in Germany
- DSCA approves sale of 6 UH-60M to Lithuania
- AirLink lands at Klamath County Fire District
- Accel-KKR and ParkerGale join forces to back ATP in its acquisition of FlightDocs
- New helipad opens at Royal Devon and Exeter hospital
- DRF tests droplet spread inside helicopters
- HeliTSA launches Rolls-Royce M250/RR300 engine training
- UK AAIB Bulletin – July 2020
- 14th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Goes Virtual
- New South Wales Government supports eVTOL development with grant
- HeliOffshore Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- Patria consolidates its helicopter maintenance operations in Norway
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-8MTV-1 to Yamal Airlines
- NATA Announces 2020-2021 Board of Directors
- UAE and US Forces Conduct Combined Joint Operations in Arabian Gulf