Concorde Battery is pleased to announce certification of the higher capacity RG-224 for the Bell LongRanger.Â Concordeâ€™s sealed lead acid recombinant gas (RGÂ®), absorbed glass mat (AGM) RG-224 is a 24Ah battery designed for improved performance and longer life in demanding applications. Many users are getting superior performance with the current 17Ah RG-222 however, the RG-224 was developed for customers with higher cyclic applications in mind.
RG-224 is FAA TSO C-173 approved and has passed the rigorous requirements of TSO testing. The RG-224 can be installed in Bell LongRanger models using Falcon Crest STC No.SR09069RC.
RG-224 is a plug in replacement for the OE Ni-Cd or previously installed RG-222. No modification to the aircraft is required. This is the most powerful battery available as a plug in replacement.
Concorde sealed lead acid recombinant gas (RGÂ®), absorbed glass mat (AGM) batteries are a more economical solution to Ni-Cd batteries with no maintenance requirements and reduced cost per flight hour. Sealed lead acid technology does not have a memory and does not require unique charging equipment. Concorde RGÂ® Series batteries may be serviced in any battery facility, including nickel cadmium service facilities.
Concorde designs and manufactures over 90 models of Original Equipment and direct replacement batteries for fixed wing and rotary aircraft and has a reputation for designing application specific solutions. Concorde batteries are installed as Original Equipment by the majority of aircraft manufacturers and adopted by military aircraft operators worldwide.
Manufacturing Military, TSO, FAA-PMA and OEM certified aircraft batteries for over 30 years.
- Robinson production falls off a cliff in 2019
- Rheinmetall modernizing German NH90 flight simulators
- Volocopter and Grab conduct air-taxi feasibility study in Southeast Asia
- CareFlight adds fourth operational base in Darke County
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Longbow LLC secures $235.8 M contract for Fire Control Radar Sustainment Work
- Devon Air Ambulance adds two Critical Care Cars
- Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS® Receives STC Approval for Bell 505
- Gama Aviation releases Flight Data Monitoring mod for Airbus H135 and H145
- Babcock adds another EMS H145 in Italy
- Airbus proposes a modification of the Main Rotor Actuator on AS365 Dauphin
- Summit Aviation hires new Director of Sales and Marketing
- Rolls-Royce adds new Helicopter customers to TotalCare in 2019
- HeliSpeed Signs SAR Support Agreement with Cobham
- FlightSafety International appoints President and CEO
- Whirly-Girls International Reveals 2020 Scholarship Recipients
- Airbus delivers second ACH175 for superyacht operations
- Nepal – Simrik Air orders two Bell 505s
- Leidos and Rusada team up to deliver MRO and Flight Ops software