First first of two Bell 206L4 LongRangers has arrived in Lagos for the Nigerian College of Aviation Technology – serial 52421 and still carrying registration N449XB.Â This aircraft is currently registered to Africair Inc and is expected to be cancelled by the FAA shortly and will take up local registration 5N-BZB.
A second L4 is expected – serial 52427, currently N449YB.Â The onward local registration is not yet known.
The pair will help NCAT launch a rotary wing program at their base at Zaria, and Bristow Nigeria have been instrumental in helping NCAT set up the new offering.Â NCAT has previously been restricted to fixed-wing.
Jeremy Parkin – HeliHub.com
- 28-Aug-20 5N-BQW Bell 206B Opebi, Nigeria (3F)
- 22-Aug-20 N41SJ Bell 206 Clifton, US-New Jersey
- Van Horn Aviation receives STC/PMA on 206B V2 main blades
- 08-Aug-20 N284S Bell 206 Marathon, US-Texas (3F)
- 07-Aug-20 N55SL Bell 206L4 Windham, US-New Hampshire
- 06-Aug-20 N137HS Bell 206B Paris, US-Illinois
- Helimarte moves away from Bell to concentrate on Airbus
- 28-Jan-20 AF-302 Bell 206 Bulo, Uganda (2F)
- Jotov & Son Bulgaria purchased an Entrol H01 FNPT II simulator
- 17-Oct-19 N167AG Bell 206B Marshville, US-North Carolina (1F)
- 16-Apr-19 N61PH Bell 206B Fountain Hills, US-Arizona (2F)
- 18-Mar-19 ZT-ROB Bell 206L3 Beira, Mozambique
- Israel orders seven Leonardo AW119Kx trainers to replace Bell 206s
- 11-Feb-19 PT-HPG Bell 206B Jabaquara, Brazil (2F)
- 04-Feb-19 VH-NXW Bell 206 Marcoola, Australia
- Precision Flight Controls and Ryan Aerospace develops B206 simulator
- Dakota Air Parts Displays New Composite Tail Rotor Blade at Heli-Expo
- Precision Flight Controls releases simulator for B206 and B407GXP
- Able selected by Tucson PD for CR&O Contract
- 07-Nov-17 N93PH Bell 206B Rolling Fork, US-Mississippi