Canadian Helicopters Group Inc. (TSX: CHL.A, CHL.B), an international provider of helicopter transportation and related support services, announced today that, further to its news release dated May 14, 2012, the change of its name to HNZ Group Inc. (the â€œCompanyâ€), as approved by its shareholders at its annual meeting on May 11, 2012, will be effective starting on September 25, 2012. The Companyâ€™s charter operations will be provided under two brands: HNZ Global with activities in the Asia Pacific and Antarctic regions and Canadian Helicopters with activities in Canada and Afghanistan. The Companyâ€™s repair and maintenance services will be provided under the Heli-Welders and Nampa Valley Helicopters brands.
The Companyâ€™s common shares and variable voting shares will remain trading on the TSX, and will trade under the new symbols â€œHNZ.Aâ€ and â€œHNZ.Bâ€, respectively, beginning on such date. The new CUSIP numbers are 40425A100 and 40425A209, respectively.
ABOUT HNZ GROUP INC.
HNZ Group is an international provider of helicopter transportation and related support services with operations in Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Afghanistan, Antarctica and southeast Asia. HNZ Group operates in excess of 130 helicopters in support of a range of multinational companies and government agencies, including onshore and offshore oil & gas,mineral exploration,military support, hydro/utilities, forest management, construction, air ambulance and search & rescue. In addition to charter services, HNZ Group provides flight training and third party repair and maintenance services. HNZ Group is headquartered near Montreal, Quebec and employs approximately 800 personnel from 35 locations around the world.
- Transcend Air partners with Huslig design studio on VY400R eVTOL interior
- 12 Rules to Live by for Your Pre-Flight Helicopter Inspection
- HSC-26 Holds Change of Command Ceremony
- A New H145 Full Flight Simulator for the US
- Airbus recognized as a top employer in the Hamilton Niagara Region
- Carleton University leverages VABS Software for more realistic rotor blade simulation
- World’s First ISO Approved Drone Safety Standards announced
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance adds plasma to blood products carried
- The Official 2019 White House Christmas Ornament is a helicopter
- FAA releases list of OTC medications under Go and NoGo categories
- Helijet CEO receives HAC Lifetime Achievement award
- USHST Initiatives Aim to Cut Down Fatal Accidents
- Russian Helicopters and Pratt & Whitney Canada sign contract
- Helicopter Sea Combat Squadron 8 Conducts Change of Command
- Raytheon debuts portable V-22 virtual reality trainer
- Honeywell collaborates with autonomous control innovator Daedalean
- Hungary takes delivery of its first two H145Ms
- Life Link III to help launch new research academy
- US Helicopter Occupant Safety – FAA online toolkit
- MDFR Orders AW139