Canadian Helicopters Group Inc. (TSX: CHL.A, CHL.B), an international provider of helicopter transportation and related support services, announced today that, further to its news release dated May 14, 2012, the change of its name to HNZ Group Inc. (the â€œCompanyâ€), as approved by its shareholders at its annual meeting on May 11, 2012, will be effective starting on September 25, 2012. The Companyâ€™s charter operations will be provided under two brands: HNZ Global with activities in the Asia Pacific and Antarctic regions and Canadian Helicopters with activities in Canada and Afghanistan. The Companyâ€™s repair and maintenance services will be provided under the Heli-Welders and Nampa Valley Helicopters brands.
The Companyâ€™s common shares and variable voting shares will remain trading on the TSX, and will trade under the new symbols â€œHNZ.Aâ€ and â€œHNZ.Bâ€, respectively, beginning on such date. The new CUSIP numbers are 40425A100 and 40425A209, respectively.
ABOUT HNZ GROUP INC.
HNZ Group is an international provider of helicopter transportation and related support services with operations in Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Afghanistan, Antarctica and southeast Asia. HNZ Group operates in excess of 130 helicopters in support of a range of multinational companies and government agencies, including onshore and offshore oil & gas,mineral exploration,military support, hydro/utilities, forest management, construction, air ambulance and search & rescue. In addition to charter services, HNZ Group provides flight training and third party repair and maintenance services. HNZ Group is headquartered near Montreal, Quebec and employs approximately 800 personnel from 35 locations around the world.
- Falcon Aviation starts AW169 helicopter transport operations in Kuwait
- Vertical Flight Society to Highlight eVTOL Revolution at Heli-Expo 2019
- Upgrades to Inverness hospital life-Saving Helipad
- Portugal’s Air Force takes delivery of first two AW119Kx
- USCG starts MH-65E Initial Operational Test And Evaluation
- Honeywell to launch eVTOL hybrid-electric propulsion system at Heli-Expo 2019
- Advanced Turbine Engine Company Files Protest For ITEP
- Nominations Open for the International Aerial Firefighting Awards 2019
- Heligo receives its first H145
- DRF releases 2018 operating statistics
- IBAC Welcomes New IS-BAO Operations Manager
- HAL takes leading role in organising Aero India 2019
- Russian Helicopters identified potential partners in localization of Ka-226T in India
- DRF Luftrettung – “Use of unmanned aerial vehicles in emergency medicine”
- Genesys HeliSAS stability augmentation system now certified for IFR
- Ace Aeronautics sells three UH-60s to Austrian military
- DRF Luftrettung and Lufthansa Aviation Training cooperate
- Russian Helicopters to take part in Aero India 2019
- Canada donates surplus Coast Guard Bo105 to BCIT
- Major PHI shareholder issues Open Letter to Management