Canadian Helicopters Group Inc. (TSX: CHL.A, CHL.B), an international provider of helicopter transportation and related support services, announced today that, further to its news release dated May 14, 2012, the change of its name to HNZ Group Inc. (the â€œCompanyâ€), as approved by its shareholders at its annual meeting on May 11, 2012, will be effective starting on September 25, 2012. The Companyâ€™s charter operations will be provided under two brands: HNZ Global with activities in the Asia Pacific and Antarctic regions and Canadian Helicopters with activities in Canada and Afghanistan. The Companyâ€™s repair and maintenance services will be provided under the Heli-Welders and Nampa Valley Helicopters brands.
The Companyâ€™s common shares and variable voting shares will remain trading on the TSX, and will trade under the new symbols â€œHNZ.Aâ€ and â€œHNZ.Bâ€, respectively, beginning on such date. The new CUSIP numbers are 40425A100 and 40425A209, respectively.
ABOUT HNZ GROUP INC.
HNZ Group is an international provider of helicopter transportation and related support services with operations in Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Afghanistan, Antarctica and southeast Asia. HNZ Group operates in excess of 130 helicopters in support of a range of multinational companies and government agencies, including onshore and offshore oil & gas,mineral exploration,military support, hydro/utilities, forest management, construction, air ambulance and search & rescue. In addition to charter services, HNZ Group provides flight training and third party repair and maintenance services. HNZ Group is headquartered near Montreal, Quebec and employs approximately 800 personnel from 35 locations around the world.
- China’s first Airbus H215 helicopter delivered
- Bell to display at FAMEX
- Russian Helicopters will participate in the FAMEX 2019 exhibition
- L3 MAS Awarded Five-Year Option In-Service Support Contracts
- Helijet renews British Columbia EMS contract
- Safran Awarded Patent for Turbine Engine Rapid Restart System Tests
- Next Airbus H125 for Simrik Air arrives this week
- Air Methods closes four bases in Oklahoma
- Leonardo and the Italian National Fire Corps announce a major step
- Bell Announces Role for Ozark Facility in Proposal for US Navy Trainer Replacement
- Additional certification for DART’s EC/H130 Emergency Flotation System
- Electric helicopter creators to receive award
- Indonesian military orders another Super Puma from local production line
- Russian Helicopters plans on ditching western-built engines
- New Wheeler Army Airfield Airspace Design
- EFW Awarded $18M Contract for Procurement of 13 V-22 Processors
- Sikorsky Awarded $23M Contract for UH-60 Overhaul
- Airbus awarded Australia’s ARH Tiger support contract extension
- VIH Aerospace Achieves AS9100D Certification
- Heli-One and Caverton Sign Support Agreement