Canadian Helicopters Group Inc. (TSX: CHL.A, CHL.B), an international provider of helicopter transportation and related support services, announced today that, further to its news release dated May 14, 2012, the change of its name to HNZ Group Inc. (the â€œCompanyâ€), as approved by its shareholders at its annual meeting on May 11, 2012, will be effective starting on September 25, 2012. The Companyâ€™s charter operations will be provided under two brands: HNZ Global with activities in the Asia Pacific and Antarctic regions and Canadian Helicopters with activities in Canada and Afghanistan. The Companyâ€™s repair and maintenance services will be provided under the Heli-Welders and Nampa Valley Helicopters brands.
The Companyâ€™s common shares and variable voting shares will remain trading on the TSX, and will trade under the new symbols â€œHNZ.Aâ€ and â€œHNZ.Bâ€, respectively, beginning on such date. The new CUSIP numbers are 40425A100 and 40425A209, respectively.
ABOUT HNZ GROUP INC.
HNZ Group is an international provider of helicopter transportation and related support services with operations in Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Afghanistan, Antarctica and southeast Asia. HNZ Group operates in excess of 130 helicopters in support of a range of multinational companies and government agencies, including onshore and offshore oil & gas,mineral exploration,military support, hydro/utilities, forest management, construction, air ambulance and search & rescue. In addition to charter services, HNZ Group provides flight training and third party repair and maintenance services. HNZ Group is headquartered near Montreal, Quebec and employs approximately 800 personnel from 35 locations around the world.
- Sundance Helicopters Partners with Hillsboro Heli Academy
- Devon Air Ambulance pilot elected to prestigious flight safety post
- Speakers for 10th Anniversary Aeromedical Conference
- EU wide rules on drones published
- VIKING secures offshore helicopter PPE contract
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Communications Director
- Boeing Awarded $194M Contract for MH-47G Procurement
- 30 years of Christoph 51 in service
- Airbus to mark 50 years of pioneering achievements at Paris Air Show 2019
- US Navy Reservist Takes Helm of Helicopter Training Squadron 8
- Workhorse Group Secures Financing
- VFS Expands Support to eVTOL
- Specialist Aviation Services welcomes new CEO
- Nakanihon Air Service takes delivery of 20th H135
- Air Methods Added to Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama’s Air Ambulance Network
- GHS announces Red Cross contract in Nigeria
- Quark Expeditions new ship has two helipads and two helicopters
- Sikorsky Awarded $542M Contract for Presidential Helicopter Replacement Program Support
- Pacific Heliport Services Receives Provincial Grant
- Deloitte launches eVTOL market report