The EHA & BHA have been working with Reed Exhibitions on the launch of a truly international helicopter event, based in Europe, which will provide an opportunity for the industry to launch new models and services, and also to network with their customers in a similar manner as already exists in the USA.
Research carried out with Helitech exhibitors and visitors by AMR (an independent research company) on behalf of Reed Exhibitions identified that the industry was ready for Helitech to move on from its airfield roots into a permanent venue. The new venues will offer world class facilities; accessibility for international attendees; opportunities for helicopter static displays and demonstration flights; and greater opportunities for networking and entertaining. City locations offer easy access and affordable hotels, from budget to luxury within walking distance.
The EHA & BHA are delighted to be involved with the launch of as it will now be known, which will take place at ExCeL London from 24-26 September 2013.
The 2014 show will take place in Berlin.
Some of the main features of the new event are:
– A world class event with all of the key airframers taking large stands displaying multiple aircraft, whilst retaining the more traditional, core Helitech smaller company exhibitors and service providers.
– Wider international representation from new exhibitors and visitors
– Static aircraft displays both inside and outside the exhibition hall
– Opportunity for exhibitors to take customers on demonstration flights
– An extensive 3 day educational conference programme covering the key issues affecting the industry put together by a dedicated conference manager
– More opportunities to network and entertain clients within a major city
– Easy access from across the globe with a greater range of travel options taking participants directly into the venue
– A wide range of hotels to suit all budgets
– Closer ties with the Helicopter Associations across Europe.
We look forward to seeing you at Excel London in 2013 for Helitech International.
Vittorio Morassi Brian Humphries
EHA Chairman BHA Chairman
- Jolly Green II HH-60W begins live-fire testing
- Hill Helicopters unveils interior concept for its new HX50
- Celebrate Girls in Aviation Day – September 26, 2020
- US Marine Corps use 3D printing for new MH-60S comms system
- First ACH145 helicopter delivered to Russia
- Bell Announces Collaboration with Elektroniksystem- und Logistik-GmbH (ESG)
- Rostec starts assembling parts for the first Russian offshore Mi-171A3
- New UK heliport in Plymouth wins planning approval
- Bell to Attend NATO Days 2020
- Airbus Helicopters and HTM-Helicopters sign contract
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance CEO shortlisted for national award
- LCI and Sumitomo to establish JV helicopter leasing business
- COVID-19 forces Maverick Helicopters to lay off 75
- Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Records 50,000 Global Fleet Flight Hours
- Air BP delivers 210 tonnes of sustainable aviation fuel to Stockholm Arlanda Airport
- Virtual AMTC Announces Keynote Speakers
- Specialized Navy Sailors Deployed with Marine Squadron ahead of V-22 Transition
- Thales H160 Level D sim approved
- Boeing, Honeywell and Rolls-partner on German CH-47 bid
- Wyoming Army National Guard activated to assist with California wildfires