For the first participation at the Japan Aerospace Exhibition, Marenco Swisshelicopter Ltd. will introduce a brand new concept of helicopter to the Japanese market: the light single-turbine SKYe SH09, the next revolution in rotary aviation industry.
Visit us – BOOTH 3F-16 Japan International Aerospace Exhibition 2012
On the occasion of the Japan Aerospace, Marenco swisshelicopter Ltd. is proud to announce the selection of AERO Facility Co., Ltd. to become the technical supporting party and representative in Japan. We expect them to support the foundation for the entry of the SKYe SH09 helicopter into the market, making the best of their dynamic strategy and talented team.
The helicopter will offer full versatility to single-engine operators, whether flying passengers in shuttle, in sightseeing, in ViP configuration or whether flying utility and safety operations.
While the construction of the first prototype is progressing, Marenco Swishelicopter Ltd. has announced over thirty bookings since the official launch in February 2011.
The SKYe SH09 helicopter will join the fleets of commercial and private operators throughout the world. The variety of missions of these operators is a great demonstration of the helicopter’s adaptability and a confirmation of the efficiency of a modern design.
About SKYe SH09:
With a Maximum Take-Off Weight of 2,650 kg (5,842 lbs) the SKYe SH09 helicopter offers exceptional hot and high performance, a flexible engine concept and a low noise signature thanks to the newly developed dynamic assemblies and shrouded tail-rotor.
The modularity of the cabin makes the most of the flat floor and the unique high ceiling concept, offering multiple seating arrangements of 1 Pilot + up to 7 passengers, all with individual crashworthy seats. The rear access to the cabin is facilitated by the large clamshell doors; addressing the passenger transport and emergency evacuation roles of the helicopter.
With a fast cruise speed of 260 km/h (140 knots) it will also offer very long range – in excess of 800km (430 nautical miles) with standard fuel tanks. SKYe SH09 is of particular interest to operators who wish to avail of a remarkably versatile machine with additional power, greater payload capacity, and augmented sling load capability of 1,500 kg (3,300 lbs).
About Marenco Swisshelicopter (MSH):
The Marenco Swisshelicopter Company is the result of combining the engineering expertise of Marenco Ltd. and a team of highly qualified helicopter specialists, pilots and aviation experts. Marenco Swisshelicopter Ltd. was founded in 2007 for the direct purpose of developing, building and commercializing new concepts of light turbine helicopters.
With this industrial visionary concept, Marenco Swisshelicopter Ltd. developed a new generation of helicopter built with a design that concentrates on the key notion of competitive superiority, modularity, advanced ergonomics and with the integration of the best choice of materials.
About Aero Facility Co., Ltd.
Aero Facility Co., Ltd. has been established in 1994 for expanding aircraft businesses with 4 segments under two divisions consisting of the Facility Division and the Aviation Division covering heliport business, defence business, aircraft accessory business and aircraft brokerage business. Aero Facility Co., Ltd. will now start to prepare the market for the introduction of the SKYe SH09 in Japan as a technical supporting partner and representative of Marenco Swisshelicopter Ltd.
- Kopter Group and Korea Aerospace Industries enter into cooperation
- Airbus H125 helicopters enter Austrian Ministry of Interior service
- ForeFlight Announces Launch of Dispatch
- DRF to upgrade Airbus H145 fleet to five-blade rotorhead
- DART Aerospace acquires key product lines and brand trademark
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2020
- Flight testing begins for the first H225Ms for Kuwait
- Slovenian Police receive first of two AW169s
- LCI launches 1st helicopter co-investment vehicle
- Life Flight Network and Saint Alphonsus Celebrate 10 Years
- Rostec will offer renewal of South Korean Ka-32 fleet
- Leonardo appoints UI International as Korea distributor
- Safran selects Onsight AR platform for remote customer support
- Japanese Prefectures Place Orders for Bell 412EPI
- Air Methods Relocates Black Hills Life Flight Base to Rapid City
- New York Helicopter Charter files for bankruptcy protection
- Denel helicopters not affected by aerostructures business exit
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™