At HELI-EXPO 2013, HAI is offering 27 different professional education courses, taught by some of the best instructors in the industry. Each course, designed specifically for helicopter professionals, targets important issues for operators, pilots, managers, maintenance professionals, young professionals, and transitioning military.
14 new courses are now available based on your feedback:
- Advanced Vertical Reference Long-Line Applications
- Effective Leadership in Aviation
- Essentials of Troubleshooting
- Flying in the Wire and Obstruction Environment Part II
- HUMS and HFDM: Helicopter Health, Usage, and Flight Data Monitoring
- Introduction to Helicopter Accident Investigation
- The Nutz and Boltz of Financing or Leasing Your Helicopter – How it Really Works!
- Part 21: Certification Procedures for Products and Parts
- Project Management
- Regulations 101: Law for the Aviation Professional
- Regulations Impacting the Sale, Purchase, Inspection and Installation of Aircraft Parts
- Résumé / CV Writing Workshop
- SMS Manual Development Workshop
- Surviving the Inadvertent IMC Environment
These courses join favorites, like HAI’s helicopter-only Flight Instructor Refresher Course.
Register for a professional education course at HELI-EXPO 2013 to gain the knowledge and skills you need to succeed in today’s rapidly changing operating environment.
Questions? Contact Kristin Anderson, HAI’s manager of Education Programs at 703-302-8467 or at [email protected].
- Major PHI shareholder issues Open Letter to Management
- Jämtlandsflyg to seize operations
- Aeronautical Accessories to distribute GPMS HUMS for 407 i
- FAA Establishes Restrictions on Drone Operations over DOJ and DOD Facilities
- ESG offering Smart Mission Display for helicopters and mission aircraft
- Rosoboronexport Ready to Expand Cooperation
- Kopter Group will exhibit its SH09 at Heli-Expo 2019
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 27,000th mission
- Airbus eDynamic troubleshooting tool
- Airbus Keycopter at Heli-Expo 2019
- 8 Golden Rules About Weather and Helicopter Flights
- Southwest Fuel Systems Announces Facility Relocation and Expansion
- New Trustee for Taranaki Rescue Helicopter Trust
- UK EMS charities invited to bid for share of £10m funding
- Israel orders seven Leonardo AW119Kx trainers to replace Bell 206s
- Boeing Awarded $13M Contract for Qatar Armed Forces AH-64E Support
- Leonardo opens a new facility in Pisa
- 17-Feb-19 LN-ORH Robinson R44 Røldal, Norway (2F)
- 17-Feb-19 ZK- Airbus AS350 Nelson, New Zealand
- DART gets TCCA approval for its improved H130 Emergency Flotation System