Professional Aviation Associates, a Greenwich AeroGroup company announced it recently became International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) certified.
According to the Directorate of Defense Trade Controls (DDTC), the U.S. Government requires all manufacturers, exporters, and brokers of defense articles, defense services or related technical data to be ITAR compliant.
The ITAR certification allows Professional Aviation Associates to supply rotables to military aviation operators of both fixed wing and rotorcraft models, as well as parts and tooling to foreign militaries.
About Professional Aviation Associates
Located in Atlanta, Ga., Professional Aviation Associates is a subsidiary of Greenwich AeroGroup Inc. PAA provides comprehensive rotable exchange program and inventory support solutions for Agusta, Bell, Eurocopter, MD and Sikorsky helicopters. PAA is best known as the largest, independent, worldwide supplier for the Beechcraft King Air series, Beech 1900, Beechjet parts and accessories. For more information visit www.proaviation.com.
About Greenwich AeroGroup
Greenwich AeroGroup, Inc., owns and operates providers of general, commercial, government and military aviation services including: maintenance, avionics and interior refurbishments; fixed base operations; aircraft sales, charter and management; manufacturing and engineering; component repair and overhaul; parts distribution and financial services. Current locations include: Atlantic Aero, Inc., located at Piedmont-Triad International Airport in Greensboro, N.C.; Western Aircraft, Inc., located at Gowen Field in Boise, Idaho; Summit Aviation, Inc., located at Summit Airport in Middletown, Del.; DAC International, Inc., located in Austin, Texas; Matrix Aviation, Inc., located in Wichita, Kan.; Professional Aviation Associates, Inc., located in Atlanta, Ga.; Professional Aircraft Accessories, Inc., located in Titusville, Fla.; NASAM, Inc., located in San Francisco, Calif., and GCCUS Inc. located in Aptos, Calif. Additionally, Greenwich AeroGroup owns an in
- Airbus adds more power and enhanced aerial work capabilities for the H125
- Leonardo provides update on AW609 tiltrotor training
- MD completes all required tests for MD530F MGTOW Increase to 3,350 Pounds
- Rotortrade reports on 2019 activity
- Air Zermatt picks VR technology H125 training solution
- Leonardo to acquire Kopter
- MD offers Glass Cockpit Solutions for MD500E and MD520N
- Heli-One develops new H225 mods
- IOGP oil & gas companies commit to joint project with HeliOffshore
- Sikorsky introduces S-92A+ and S-92B upgrades
- LCI charts 2020 growth with new partnerships
- MD Helicopters Capitalizes on Joint Operational Capability to Improve Production Processes
- Universal Avionics InSight™ Display System Selected for MD Explorer
- Keith Mullett joins HeliOffshore Board
- Universal Avionics SkyVis™ Selected for new German H215s
- Universal Avionics Introduces Latest in ‘Fly by Sight’ Flight Deck Concept
- MD to Feature Fresno Sheriff MD530F and MD530G Block II at Heli-Expo 2020
- Rotortrade Selects Heli-One To Perform Two H225 Return-to-Service
- Collins Aerospace promotes Goodrich rescue hoist on S70 Firehawk
- FlightSafety to add new Level D sims for Airbus EC145 and Leonardo AW139