Professional Aviation Associates, a Greenwich AeroGroup company announced it recently became International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) certified.
According to the Directorate of Defense Trade Controls (DDTC), the U.S. Government requires all manufacturers, exporters, and brokers of defense articles, defense services or related technical data to be ITAR compliant.
The ITAR certification allows Professional Aviation Associates to supply rotables to military aviation operators of both fixed wing and rotorcraft models, as well as parts and tooling to foreign militaries.
About Professional Aviation Associates
Located in Atlanta, Ga., Professional Aviation Associates is a subsidiary of Greenwich AeroGroup Inc. PAA provides comprehensive rotable exchange program and inventory support solutions for Agusta, Bell, Eurocopter, MD and Sikorsky helicopters. PAA is best known as the largest, independent, worldwide supplier for the Beechcraft King Air series, Beech 1900, Beechjet parts and accessories. For more information visit www.proaviation.com.
About Greenwich AeroGroup
Greenwich AeroGroup, Inc., owns and operates providers of general, commercial, government and military aviation services including: maintenance, avionics and interior refurbishments; fixed base operations; aircraft sales, charter and management; manufacturing and engineering; component repair and overhaul; parts distribution and financial services. Current locations include: Atlantic Aero, Inc., located at Piedmont-Triad International Airport in Greensboro, N.C.; Western Aircraft, Inc., located at Gowen Field in Boise, Idaho; Summit Aviation, Inc., located at Summit Airport in Middletown, Del.; DAC International, Inc., located in Austin, Texas; Matrix Aviation, Inc., located in Wichita, Kan.; Professional Aviation Associates, Inc., located in Atlanta, Ga.; Professional Aircraft Accessories, Inc., located in Titusville, Fla.; NASAM, Inc., located in San Francisco, Calif., and GCCUS Inc. located in Aptos, Calif. Additionally, Greenwich AeroGroup owns an in
- “Before your flight” example of Airbus proactive support of global safety initiatives
- US Allied Forces Kick-off EOD Exercise HYDRACRAB
- HAI Applauds Utah Rotor Pathway Program Rollout
- Russia in the lead at the 3rd stage of the Helicopter World Cup
- Airbus delivers H145 to New Zealand EMS
- Omni reaches over 100,000 hours flown in AW139 aircraft
- Bavaria’s air rescue is considered a leader
- Sikorsky S-92A™ Helicopter Certified For Expanded Brazil Operations
- Helibras and Airbus bring luxury and power to LABACE 2019
- Kopter participates in Zigermeet 2019
- CHC Safety and Quality Summit Announces Scholarship Program for Female Aviators for 2020
- Omni Táxi Aéreo awarded for most distant Offshore flight ever made in Brazil
- London Air Ambulance appeal receives £2million boost
- Garmin® to certify GFC 600H on the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X
- Airbus Helicopters Delivers 200th UH-72A Lakota
- ARCH Air Medical’s 40th Year of Dedication to the St. Louis Area
- VFS announces Student Design Winners
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit