DART Helicopter Services (DHS) and AKV Inc. announced today that the two companies have agreed to dissolve their distribution agreement giving both companies the opportunity to pursue new ventures.
AKV Inc. is pleased to announce the development and launch of their new and improved website www.akvinc.com . The timing of the new website could not come at a better time. The new website will offer easy access to information on AKV Inc.’s products and services. In order to ensure a seamless transition to their customers, DART and AKV Inc. will continue to work together to support their existing customer base.
DART Helicopter Services, the world leader in helicopter accessories, will continue to offer new and innovative products and services to their customers. DART is continually looking for ways to provide better service to our customers whether it be offering a comprehensive portfolio of aftermarket solutions for major rotorcraft models, affordable and quality products or customized engineering solutions – DHS “You Need it. We Got It”.
DART Helicopter Services is a privately held aerospace company, whose primary focus is to design, manufacture, market and distribute innovative & customized STC’d solutions for helicopters and the aerospace industry around the world. With over 600 STC’s and 5,000 products, DART offers a comprehensive portfolio of aftermarket products, accessories, spare parts and tools for civil and military operators, all major rotorcraft OEM’s, completion centers, and MR&O facilities. DART’s extensive engineering capabilities and manufacturing centers of excellence deliver fast time-to-market solutions with superior customer support in over 120 countries worldwide. www.darthelicopterservices.com
- Rescue helicopter ‘Juliet’ retires from Northland fleet
- US Navy grant to fund AnalySwift research to improve helicopter service life
- COVID-19 – Helijet offers free flights for healthcare workers
- Bell 360 Invictus chosen for US Army Scout Rotorcraft Competition
- Airbus-funded helicopter booking platform Voom ceases operations
- VFS 2020 Annual Awards announcements
- COVID-19 – Australian Rotortech event postponed to October
- USHST Infrastructure Working Group Completes 6th Annual Helicopter Infrastructure Summit
- FAA certifies Onboard Systems dual hook for Bell 206L and 407
- Utah Rotor Pathway Program Receives $1.1 Million Grant
- COVID-19 – Air BP to supply free fuel to a number of air ambulance services in England and Wales
- COVID-19 – EASA processing new aircraft configurations for medical transport at high priority
- HSM-70 Change-of-Command
- FAA Grants NATA Requested Crewmember Relief
- Airbus Helicopters launches RTEX tool to monitor Service Bulletins
- COVID-19 – Omni adapts four aircraft to transport suspected cases of COVID-19
- FAA advice on expiring air medical certificates was released prematurely and is invalid
- COVID-19 – London Heliport announces temporary closure
- Lockheed Martin’s FARA Enters Prototype Phase
- COVID-19 – 3 British Army AW159 Wildcats have been deployed to support UK with COVID-19