DART Helicopter Services (DHS) and AKV Inc. announced today that the two companies have agreed to dissolve their distribution agreement giving both companies the opportunity to pursue new ventures.
AKV Inc. is pleased to announce the development and launch of their new and improved website www.akvinc.com . The timing of the new website could not come at a better time. The new website will offer easy access to information on AKV Inc.’s products and services. In order to ensure a seamless transition to their customers, DART and AKV Inc. will continue to work together to support their existing customer base.
DART Helicopter Services, the world leader in helicopter accessories, will continue to offer new and innovative products and services to their customers. DART is continually looking for ways to provide better service to our customers whether it be offering a comprehensive portfolio of aftermarket solutions for major rotorcraft models, affordable and quality products or customized engineering solutions – DHS “You Need it. We Got It”.
DART Helicopter Services is a privately held aerospace company, whose primary focus is to design, manufacture, market and distribute innovative & customized STC’d solutions for helicopters and the aerospace industry around the world. With over 600 STC’s and 5,000 products, DART offers a comprehensive portfolio of aftermarket products, accessories, spare parts and tools for civil and military operators, all major rotorcraft OEM’s, completion centers, and MR&O facilities. DART’s extensive engineering capabilities and manufacturing centers of excellence deliver fast time-to-market solutions with superior customer support in over 120 countries worldwide. www.darthelicopterservices.com
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone
- US approves sale of one Sikorsky UH-60M to Jordan
- Northrop Grumman Supports Government Flight Testing of the MQ-8C Fire Scout Radar
- TUM developing AR solution for ship landings in rough seas
- DRF take stock of the corona pandemic in Germany
- DSCA approves sale of 6 UH-60M to Lithuania
- AirLink lands at Klamath County Fire District
- Accel-KKR and ParkerGale join forces to back ATP in its acquisition of FlightDocs
- New helipad opens at Royal Devon and Exeter hospital
- DRF tests droplet spread inside helicopters
- HeliTSA launches Rolls-Royce M250/RR300 engine training
- UK AAIB Bulletin – July 2020
- 14th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Goes Virtual
- New South Wales Government supports eVTOL development with grant
- HeliOffshore Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- Patria consolidates its helicopter maintenance operations in Norway
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-8MTV-1 to Yamal Airlines
- NATA Announces 2020-2021 Board of Directors
- UAE and US Forces Conduct Combined Joint Operations in Arabian Gulf