The dates are now confirmed for European Helicopter Show 2013. The event will take place at Hradec Králové in Czech Republic during 9th – 11th of May 2013.
This new helicopter event in Czech Republic, 9th -11th May 2013, is already attracting a positive reaction within the helicopter industry, with major manufacturers including Bell Europe amongst the first to come onboard. A full exhibitor list will be published soon.
The European Helicopter Show will take place at Hradec Králové in Central Europe, an airfield with brand new hangars, vast amount of exhibition space and absolute freedom for In-flight demonstrations. It’s also a location that’s easily accessible from across Europe and you can fly-in direct or to nearby Pardubice airport.
EHS is an exhibition that is intended to represent all sectors of the helicopter industry, allowing buyers and sellers to interact, show and demonstrate products to provide the ultimate event experience. It’s also designed to be affordable, adjusting to the current economical situation.
The event will also feature a fixed wing corridor to provide an additional platform for the fixed wing industry to promote their products.
- HeliOffshore Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- Patria consolidates its helicopter maintenance operations in Norway
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-8MTV-1 to Yamal Airlines
- NATA Announces 2020-2021 Board of Directors
- UAE and US Forces Conduct Combined Joint Operations in Arabian Gulf
- Kawasaki receives 5-blade H145 order from Thai corporate operator
- Arista wins five year $111M extension to UH-1 maintenance contract
- Bell Delivers the First TV News Helicopter to China
- Garmin® GI 275 electronic flight instrument CDI/MFD ready for helicopter installations
- GPMS Foresight HUMS now active on B407GXi
- Leading Edge Aviation adds B407GX to fleet
- StandardAero Completes Consolidation of Helicopter Centers of Excellence
- US EMS Operator contracts for first IFR-certified AW119
- HTM Helicopter Travel Munich appoints new Managing Director
- US approves sale of eight MV-22s Ospreys to Indonesia
- Airbus facilitates first e-delivery in Asia Pacific
- SPAES modifies AS350 external mirror mounting
- Schiebel Camcopter to fly Coast Guard ops in Finland, Sweden and Estonia
- CHC and UniFly extend Hornsea wind farm support contract
- Alouette III helicopter celebrates 57 years with Portuguese Air Force