The dates are now confirmed for European Helicopter Show 2013. The event will take place at Hradec Králové in Czech Republic during 9th – 11th of May 2013.
This new helicopter event in Czech Republic, 9th -11th May 2013, is already attracting a positive reaction within the helicopter industry, with major manufacturers including Bell Europe amongst the first to come onboard. A full exhibitor list will be published soon.
The European Helicopter Show will take place at Hradec Králové in Central Europe, an airfield with brand new hangars, vast amount of exhibition space and absolute freedom for In-flight demonstrations. It’s also a location that’s easily accessible from across Europe and you can fly-in direct or to nearby Pardubice airport.
EHS is an exhibition that is intended to represent all sectors of the helicopter industry, allowing buyers and sellers to interact, show and demonstrate products to provide the ultimate event experience. It’s also designed to be affordable, adjusting to the current economical situation.
The event will also feature a fixed wing corridor to provide an additional platform for the fixed wing industry to promote their products.
- COVID-19 – Air BP to supply free fuel to a number of air ambulance services in England and Wales
- COVID-19 – EASA processing new aircraft configurations for medical transport at high priority
- HSM-70 Change-of-Command
- FAA Grants NATA Requested Crewmember Relief
- Airbus Helicopters launches RTEX tool to monitor Service Bulletins
- COVID-19 – Omni adapts four aircraft to transport suspected cases of COVID-19
- FAA advice on expiring air medical certificates was released prematurely and is invalid
- COVID-19 – London Heliport announces temporary closure
- Lockheed Martin’s FARA Enters Prototype Phase
- COVID-19 – 3 British Army AW159 Wildcats have been deployed to support UK with COVID-19
- HAI Urges Caution Re FAA Announcement for Airmen Medical Certificates
- Crash-resistant Fuel System Developed for Russian Ka-226T
- NCHCF continues to raise funds for heliport at Melfort Hospital
- DRF Luftrettung starts using new isolation stretchers
- COVID-19 – Leonardoto provide resources and people in support of COVID-19
- CHC calls for papers for Safety & Quality Summit
- SAFE to distribute M2 ERFS Tank Shoring System for CH-47
- COVID-19 – HAI applauds Congressional Action on pandemic relief
- General Electric awarded $11M extra for Presidential V-92 contract
- COVID19 – Bristow repurposes three ex-Coast Guard S92s for Corona virus transport