The dates are now confirmed for European Helicopter Show 2013. The event will take place at Hradec Králové in Czech Republic during 9th – 11th of May 2013.
This new helicopter event in Czech Republic, 9th -11th May 2013, is already attracting a positive reaction within the helicopter industry, with major manufacturers including Bell Europe amongst the first to come onboard. A full exhibitor list will be published soon.
The European Helicopter Show will take place at Hradec Králové in Central Europe, an airfield with brand new hangars, vast amount of exhibition space and absolute freedom for In-flight demonstrations. It’s also a location that’s easily accessible from across Europe and you can fly-in direct or to nearby Pardubice airport.
EHS is an exhibition that is intended to represent all sectors of the helicopter industry, allowing buyers and sellers to interact, show and demonstrate products to provide the ultimate event experience. It’s also designed to be affordable, adjusting to the current economical situation.
The event will also feature a fixed wing corridor to provide an additional platform for the fixed wing industry to promote their products.
- LO Helicopter Committee Enthusiastic about Bell 525
- EHang Achieves World’s First Certificate of Unmanned Aircraft System Safety for AAVs
- Schiebel completes successful flight trials
- Candian 2019 Paramedic of the Year title won by STARS crew member
- 21 stakeholders sign Single European Sky agreement
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance to add second base at Aberdeen
- Elbit Systems completes acquisition of Harris Night Vision Business
- MDHI Awarded CLS and training contract
- Sheffield Children’s Hospital Helipad receives £562,500 boos
- FlightSafety now offers safety and security training for corporate crews and passengers
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance missions up 62% year-on-year
- Airbus Foundation supports Bolivian efforts to fight fires in Amazon
- Students STEP into the Future with Bell
- Luton Airport to provide free fuel to Children’s Air Ambulance
- Omni signs 24 month contract with Constellation Oil
- Metro Aviation takes delivery of first Airbus EC145e
- Mecaer Delivers Bell 505 MAGnificent
- More than $360,000 raised for STARS
- AeroVironment unveils VAPOR all-electric helicopter UAS
- StandardAero expands with Safe Aviation Solutions acquisition