The dates are now confirmed for European Helicopter Show 2013. The event will take place at Hradec Králové in Czech Republic during 9th – 11th of May 2013.
This new helicopter event in Czech Republic, 9th -11th May 2013, is already attracting a positive reaction within the helicopter industry, with major manufacturers including Bell Europe amongst the first to come onboard. A full exhibitor list will be published soon.
The European Helicopter Show will take place at Hradec Králové in Central Europe, an airfield with brand new hangars, vast amount of exhibition space and absolute freedom for In-flight demonstrations. It’s also a location that’s easily accessible from across Europe and you can fly-in direct or to nearby Pardubice airport.
EHS is an exhibition that is intended to represent all sectors of the helicopter industry, allowing buyers and sellers to interact, show and demonstrate products to provide the ultimate event experience. It’s also designed to be affordable, adjusting to the current economical situation.
The event will also feature a fixed wing corridor to provide an additional platform for the fixed wing industry to promote their products.
- StandardAero makes component repair acquisition in Europe
- EHA launches European Rotors event to rival Vertical Flight Expo
- Far East air force looking to lease eight utility helicopters
- Hawaii Air Tour Task Force to Address Safety and Noise
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO
- 2019 mission statistics of the DRF Group
- Nepal – Summit Helicopters rebrands back to original Fishtail Air name
- Airbus appoints Head of External Communications
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMM
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Farewell Message from Matt Zuccaro as he hands over HAI
- Manufacturing of Tiltrotor AW609 wind tunnel model via SLS and Windform
- Sikorsky, Rheinmetall Unveil Plans for German Heavy-Lift CH-53K
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Continued Strong Growth
- Era Group Names Senior Vice President of Business Development
- Schiebel Camcopter S-100 deployed for river pollution crisis in Malaysia
- 25,000 missions for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- US Navy selects Leonardo AW119 for trainer – first order for 32 placed
- Bristow used Chapter 11 process to drop Airbus H175 order