American Eurocopter, the number one commercial helicopter manufacturer in the United States, has named Jennifer Hardcastle as Sales Manager, Air Medical Specialist.
“We are very pleased to have Hardcastle join the American Eurocopter sales team,” said American Eurocopter Vice President of Commercial Sales and Marketing, Treg Manning. “Her extensive experience in the air medical market is invaluable and makes her the perfect choice for Air Medical Sales Manager. Hardcastle will be an asset to American Eurocopter as we continue to develop our successful air medical division.”
Hardcastle has held several key positions in the air medical industry and brings with her over 20 years of proven experience. In her new role, which began October 8, Hardcastle will provide continued insight into the needs of air medical providers and will work closely with the American Eurocopter regional sales managers throughout the nation. Her passion for the air medical field comes as a result of her years of hands-on experience working all aspects of the industry, including as an air medical clinician, an administrator, and most recently as Vice President of Business Development for Health Services Integration.
Hardcastle earned her BA in Organizational Behavior from the University of San Francisco and an Associate Degree in Nursing from Cuesta College. She is also a Certified Medical Transport Executive and CAMTS Site Surveyor.
About American Eurocopter
American Eurocopter is the U.S. affiliate of Eurocopter, the largest helicopter manufacturer in the world, and a subsidiary of EADS North America Holdings, the North American operations of EADS, the second largest aerospace and defense company in the world. American Eurocopter is a helicopter manufacturer and markets, sells and supports the broadest range of civil and parapublic helicopters offered by any manufacturer. The product line represents the most cost-effective, technologically-advanced helicopters, ranging from light single to heavy twin, serving all markets and missions. Company headquarters and main facility are in Grand Prairie, TX, with a large manufacturing and production facility in Columbus, MS.
- Bell Boeing awarded $12M contract to modify the V-22 of Japan
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance buy new helmets
- Bell Boeing awarded $188M contract for logistics and engineering support for the V-22 platform
- Mornington Sanford Aviation adds EASA Part 147 approval for Robinson maintenance training
- Savback Helicopters opens in the UK
- CNC deploys new mission suite for Texas DPS Airbus H125
- Philippine National Police to deploy two H125s in Davao Region
- Garmin adds new eLearning courses for G1000H NXi integrated flight deck
- Air Methods settles claim over severely corroded parts
- EHang completes Korean demo tour
- Tangent Link Announces Presentations for Aerial Firefighting Europe
- Rheinland Air Service Appointed as the First German Dealer for the Bell 505
- CAE to acquire TRU Simulation + Training Canada Inc
- Penzance Helicopters cancels schedules for over three months
- Bell appoints first 505 dealer in Germany
- State-of-the-art technology sets new standards in helicopter pilot training
- JETNET Demos Customized Solutions at VBACE
- Philippine National Police receive more Airbus H125s
- Safety Protocols at HAI Heli-Expo 2021
- MD to take MD530F on Southern California demo tour next week