American Eurocopter, one of the nation’s leading providers of helicopters for the corporate and VIP market in the U.S., will be showcasing a Lewis Energy EC145 on its booth (#2546) and performing demonstrations with an EC135 and EC155 at this year’s NBAA show October 30-November 1 in Orlando.
Lewis Energy utilizes its helicopters for corporate and VIP travel throughout its various locations in North America and selected the Eurocopter aircraft based on the proven product performance and the service and support it receives from American Eurocopter. The team at American Eurocopter worked very closely with Lewis Energy to complete the interior and the exterior of the aircraft.
As a result of its size, performance and advanced technologies as well as its reliability and extra payload capacity, the EC145 has gained recognition in the U.S. as one of the helicopters of choice for the corporate and VIP market.
Eurocopter continues to be the unrivaled leader in the business aviation and VIP markets, with the most extensive range of helicopters dedicated to such applications, Eurocopter also is the only manufacturer that caters to a wide base of customers – including private owners, small- and medium-sized enterprises and multi-national corporations. Eurocopter offers 12 different models to meet the requirements of the most demanding private and corporate travelers, ranging from light single-engine, light and medium twin-engine helicopters to heavy twin-engine rotorcraft, with seating capacities of four to 12 passengers in VIP configurations.
For more information on the EC135 and EC155 demonstrations, and other industry leading helicopters, stop by American Eurocopter’s NBAA booth #2546.
About American Eurocopter
American Eurocopter is the U.S. affiliate of Eurocopter, the largest helicopter manufacturer in the world, and a subsidiary of EADS North America Holdings, the North American operations of EADS, the second largest aerospace and defense company in the world. American Eurocopter is a helicopter manufacturer and markets, sells and supports the broadest range of civil and parapublic helicopters offered by any manufacturer. The product line represents the most cost-effective, technologically-advanced helicopters, ranging from light single to heavy twin, serving all markets and missions. Company headquarters and main facility are in Grand Prairie, TX, with a large manufacturing and production facility in Columbus, MS.
- Mountain Area Medical Airlift adds EC145e to fleet
- Air Methods chooses Airbus HCare to support its fleet of 31 EC145 helicopters
- 06-Aug-20 PK-JBX Airbus H145 Batulicin, Indonesia
- DRF “Christoph 42” in Schleswig-Holstein upgrades from EC145 to H145
- First Ukraine Police Airbus H145 commences flight test phase
- Gama Aviation starts Scottish EMS operations after taking contract back from Babcock
- Airbus will only sell you a five-blade H145 now
- Gama Aviation releases Flight Data Monitoring mod for Airbus H135 and H145
- Babcock adds another EMS H145 in Italy
- Gama Aviation provides update on Scottish Ambulance Service contract
- County of Grande Prairie commits to help renew STARS helicopter fleet
- DRF Luftrettung expands its H145 and H135 fleet
- FlightSafety to add new Level D sims for Airbus EC145 and Leonardo AW139
- Air Methods to supply two EC145s to Houston Healthcare
- UK Military Flying Training System to add four Airbus H145s
- Metro seeks STC for Stryker configurations in EC145
- Christoph 51 has been used more than 25,000 times in 30 years
- Trump proposes import duties on Airbus helicopters built in EU
- 22-Feb-19 F-HSOX Airbus EC145 Bidarray, France
- SAFE Structure delivers Lakota stands to New Mexico National Guard