Inventory Locator Service,® LLC (ILS), the leading supply chain solutions provider in the aviation industry, recently released a mobile-friendly version of their website.
The new mobile version of ILSmart provides unprecedented access to the world’s most active aviation marketplace, helping save time for a wide range of ILS clients such as purchasing managers, salespeople, AOG desk employees and flight line mechanics.
ILS President Eric Anderson said the mobile site is the company’s latest investment to enhance its services and create more value for its clients.
“Mobile devices play an ever-increasing role in business as we know it today,” said Anderson. “The new mobile version of ILSmart provides something no one else offers – the ability to quickly perform several types of aviation marketplace transactions from a smartphone.”
Many standard features of ILSmart are available in the mobile site including parts and MRO capabilities search, sending and receiving RFQs and Quotes, creating and viewing Message Broadcasts and Alerts, and researching information on parts and vendors. Users also have the ability to click on a supplier’s phone number to contact them when a quick turn-around is needed.
ILS will be displaying the new mobile site at the NBAA convention on October 30 in Orlando, Fla., at booth # 1549. The site is free to use for ILSmart members and works on most current smartphones.
About Inventory Locator Service,® LLC, a Boeing Subsidiary: (www.ILSmart.com)
Since 1979, ILS has provided information via its global electronic marketplace ILSmart to enable customers in the aerospace, defense and marine industries to buy and sell parts, equipment and services. ILSmart is the most active business-to-business electronic marketplace serving these industries. ILS also provides Supply Chain Management Software solutions and powerful aftermarket trending tools.
Headquartered in Memphis, Tenn., ILS has offices in Boston, Dallas, Frankfurt, London, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Paris, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Diego, Seattle, Shanghai and St. Louis. ILS is a Boeing subsidiary.
- Quebec acquires pre-owned Airbus H145 for law enforcement
- Arrow Aviation Completes First Single Pilot IFR Bell 407 for HEMS Service
- The Ecuadorian Air Force takes delivery of their first two H145s
- Emesent is pioneering autonomous drone flight
- Bell Joins Canadian Advanced Air Mobility Consortium
- TracPlus and v2track disrupt the global asset tracking and communications market
- Royal Singapore AF lands Chinook on Australian Navy ship for first time
- Vanderbilt LifeFlight named National Program of the Year
- IBAC Honored by Top Flight Safety Award Nomination for New IS-BAO Programme
- PS Engineering digital audio controller now has Black Hawk STC
- Canada launches major initiative in advanced air mobility
- Russian Helicopters launches Mi-8 test operation program in Indonesia
- Obituary – Dennis Kenyon – 3 October 1932 – 28 October 2020
- Global AirParts announces S-76 part out from LCI
- Boost Human External Cargo Systems gains FAA STC for MD500
- Voler Aviation Services add third helicopter type to training fleet
- Cobham’s RT-7000 Granted FAA TSOA
- Sikorsky awarded $550M contract for delivery of 6 CH-53K
- Foreign Military Sale to TECRO of 100 Harpoon Coastal Defense Systems
- MNP makes significant contribution to STARS fleet renewal program