Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), the leading provider of hourly cost maintenance programs for the business aviation industry, has announced the addition of several new team members that will contribute to its customer centric culture and support future growth.
As economic challenges continue to linger throughout the industry, JSSI’s maintenance programs are more important than ever and provide business aircraft owners and operators with valuable budget stability and predictability. JSSI’s team of Technical Advisors, Customer Relationship Managers and Contracts Specialists all work together as advocates for the customer to enhance the value of JSSI hourly cost maintenance programs, with the goal of exceeding customer expectations.
“The outstanding individuals we have recently added to our JSSI team are all essential components to our customers’ continued satisfaction,” commented Susan K. Marr, Co-President for JSSI. “Whether they go that extra mile to locate a needed part or take a call at 2 AM on a Saturday morning from a customer that is stuck on the ground with an AOG, our number one focus at JSSI is customer service and satisfaction, and that is one key way we differentiate ourselves,” added Marr.
Three new Technical Advisors, Gustavo Perez, Athena Rogers, and Andrew Gilland have joined the JSSI technical team. They bring decades of aviation maintenance experience to JSSI from numerous engine and airframe manufacturers. Gustavo Perez has over ten years’ experience in the aviation industry, most recently as a Customer Support Project Analyst at Bombardier Aerospace. He also served as a Learjet Aircraft Mechanic at Bombardier. Gustavo is fluent in Spanish and will be based in Florida where he will provide technical support for the southeast United States and Latin American countries as needed. Athena Rogers’ unique aviation background includes experience as a licensed A&P Mechanic, six years with the U.S. Coast Guard, and recently as an Aviation Paralegal with a focus on aircraft accident investigations. Athena will be based in Wichita, Kansas, and she will provide technical support for the central United States. Andrew Gilland has over 30 years of experience in the aviation industry, including 15 years with Gulfstream. His most recent position was as a Senior Gulfstream Field Service Representative. Andrew is a licensed A&P technician, fluent in German, conversational in Spanish, and a veteran of the U.S. Army. Andrew will be based in Florida as the new JSSI Technical Advisor supporting the southeast United States.
Marvin Estrada is the new Client Relationship Coordinator for Europe, and Tyler Fox was recently added as a Contracts Specialist. Marvin, a graduate of Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, is bi-lingual in Spanish and has acquired several years of customer service experience. Tyler Fox holds a Bachelor of Science degree from Southern Illinois University and is pursuing his Masters degree in aviation related studies at the same university. Marvin and Tyler will be based at the Chicago, Illinois office where they will apply their aviation and customer service backgrounds to assist JSSI customers.
Charles Rudis has recently joined the JSSI Research and Development Team as Senior Analyst and will be instrumental in conducting cost analysis studies and developing rates for new and in-service aircraft and engine models. Charles joins JSSI from Priester Aviation with more than 30 years of aircraft maintenance experience and holds an A&P license with Inspection Authorization.
Kevin Thomas has been appointed Vice President, Strategic Planning and Business Development for JSSI and is responsible for the development of marketing and sales programs, lead generation, market analysis and segmentation, and key strategic alliances. He comes to JSSI with an extensive business development and project management background and was most recently the Director of Business Development for Juniper Networks. Kevin holds a Bachelor of Science degree from Ohio State University in Finance and Financial Resource Management and brings leadership skills and a passion for success to the JSSI team.
About Jet Support Services, Inc.
Founded in 1989, JSSI is the only hourly cost maintenance provider covering virtually all makes and models of business aircraft, engines and APUs. JSSI provides its customers with comprehensive, flexible and affordable financial tools for managing the often unpredictable costs of operating and maintaining nearly all types of turbine-powered aircraft, including jets, turbo-props and turbine powered helicopters. JSSI serves customers globally and manages maintenance services through its worldwide infrastructure of certified technical advisors. For more information please visit www.jetsupport.com.
- Quebec acquires pre-owned Airbus H145 for law enforcement
- Arrow Aviation Completes First Single Pilot IFR Bell 407 for HEMS Service
- The Ecuadorian Air Force takes delivery of their first two H145s
- Emesent is pioneering autonomous drone flight
- Bell Joins Canadian Advanced Air Mobility Consortium
- TracPlus and v2track disrupt the global asset tracking and communications market
- Royal Singapore AF lands Chinook on Australian Navy ship for first time
- Vanderbilt LifeFlight named National Program of the Year
- IBAC Honored by Top Flight Safety Award Nomination for New IS-BAO Programme
- PS Engineering digital audio controller now has Black Hawk STC
- Canada launches major initiative in advanced air mobility
- Russian Helicopters launches Mi-8 test operation program in Indonesia
- Obituary – Dennis Kenyon – 3 October 1932 – 28 October 2020
- Global AirParts announces S-76 part out from LCI
- Boost Human External Cargo Systems gains FAA STC for MD500
- Voler Aviation Services add third helicopter type to training fleet
- Cobham’s RT-7000 Granted FAA TSOA
- Sikorsky awarded $550M contract for delivery of 6 CH-53K
- Foreign Military Sale to TECRO of 100 Harpoon Coastal Defense Systems
- MNP makes significant contribution to STARS fleet renewal program