Mecaer Aviation Group (MAG) of Borgomanero, Italy, is continuing its recent growth by signing multiple contracts in advance of NBAA, 2012. Exhibiting at the convention in booth 4538, MAG will display a range of its landing gears, including those for the Eclipse E550 very light jet which launched initial production in June of this year and AgustaWestland products such as the AW109 and AW139M helicopters.
In the rotorcraft market, MAG is also providing landing gears to Bell Helicopter Textron for both the Bell 525 “Relentless” and 429 programs.
In June this year, Turkish Aerospace Industries (TAI) rolled out Turkey’s new primary and basic trainer aircraft, Hürkuş on a MAG developed landing gear system. MAG is responsible for engineering, system integration and production of a complete ‘bolt-on’ system consisting of high shock absorbing nose and main gears, hydraulic steering system, hydraulic actuation, landing gear control valve, hydraulic braking system, wheels, brakes, tires and landing gear cockpit controls for the tandem configured aircraft.
Most recently, MAG was awarded a contract to develop its landing gear system on a light aerial UAV for an Asian government, thereby extending its expertise into the most dynamic growth sector of the world aerospace market.
MAG’s co-general manager, Armando Sassoli, said, “This year has seen the team at MAG push forward and close some significant, international contracts which will help drive our continued growth in the near and distant future.
“We’re looking forward to exhibiting at NBAA 2012, so that we can demonstrate exactly what makes MAG’s products the superior choice for customers in the helicopter, business aviation and general aviation markets.”
About Mecaer Aviation Group
MAG – Mecaer Aviation Group – is a leading international provider of solutions for aircraft landing systems, completions and MRO services in the helicopter, business aviation and general aviation markets.
MAG’s broad range of in-house capabilities allows it to offer complete solutions that are developed with a long-term and life-cycle based approach. This strategy has made MAG a trusted partner and reliable performer for its many industry leading customers around the world. More information is available at www.mecaer.com
- Bell Announces Collaboration with Elektroniksystem- und Logistik-GmbH (ESG)
- Bell Presents the Turkish Director General of Forestry with the Outstanding Operational Readiness Award
- Bell Presents the Turkish National Police with the Outstanding Operational Readiness Award
- Bell bundles SiriusXM Aviation Weather & Audio with new helicopters
- Bell Delivers the First TV News Helicopter to China
- Triumph To Provide Mechanical Flight Controls For Multiple Bell Platforms
- AeroBrigham awarded Jamaica Defence Force Bell 429 integration contract
- Bell Offers Comprehensive Program for new Commercial Aircraft Customers
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System STC Expanded to Include Bell 429 and Bell 505
- Babcock Selects Bell 429 for Australian Special Forces bid
- Jamaica Defence Force picks CNC for airborne mission suites on 429 fleet
- Bell and Pratt & Whitney Make Signing Up for Maintenance Programs Easier
- S.A.F.E. Delivers Custom Bell 429 Stands to Southern California Edison
- Tennessee Valley Authority orders two Bell 429s and two 407GXi
- Bell Announces New Technological Enhancements
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance becomes fourth UK EMS operator with Air Operator Certificate
- Life Flight Network Signs Purchase Agreement for B429 and B407GXi
- Bell Appoints China State Grid GA as a Bell429 Authorized Maintenance Center
- Swedish Police add two more Bell 429s
- Canadian Coast Guard picks Dart wearplates for Bell 429 fleet