DART Helicopter Services (DHS) announces it has moved the manufacturing and repair operations of its external load product line from its Oceanside facility to Red Barn Machine, a business partner of DART located in Eugene, Oregon.
In 2008, DART Helicopter Services acquired Canam Aerospace Inc. and moved the manufacturing and repair operations to its facility in Oceanside, CA. Canam Aerospace was a world renowned designer, developer and specialist in accessories for helicopter long line operations. The demand for these products has been increasing since then.
Red Barn Machine’s manufacturing abilities are geared for external load products and it will ultimately provide added benefits to our valued customers. Going forward, DART and Red Barn Machine will be in a better position to serve their growing customer base and DHS will continue to market this product line around world.
Notice: Canam Products and Repair Service Bulletin
As of October 15, 2012 all production and repairs of previously named CANAM products will be completed at Red Barn Machine in Eugene, OR.
Remote Cargo Hooks
Plasma Long Lines
Please forward repair requests to: Canam Repairs, c/o Red Barn Machine, 190 S. Danebo Avenue, Eugene, OR 97402
For inquiries on repairs or technical support, please contact Red Barn Machine at 1.541.344.9953 or by email at [email protected]
About DHS: DART Helicopter Services is a privately held aerospace company, whose primary focus is to design, manufacture, market and distribute innovative & customized STC’d solutions for helicopters and the aerospace industry around the world. With over 600 STC’s and 5,000 products, DART offers a comprehensive portfolio of aftermarket products, accessories, spare parts and tools for civil and military operators, all major rotorcraft OEM’s, completion centers, and MR&O facilities. DART’s extensive engineering capabilities and manufacturing centers of excellence deliver fast time-to-market solutions with superior customer support in over 120 countries worldwide. www.darthelicopterservices.com
- Q1 production analysis – Airbus rises while every other OEM falls
- Nigerian Navy receives AW139 helicopter
- Penn College aviation students receive industry scholarships
- EHang wins approval for autonomous air logistics operations
- Genesys flight testing their avionics suite on Black Hawks
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System STC Expanded to Include Bell 429 and Bell 505
- EBAA to provide members with live aviation security alerts from Osprey
- COVID-19 – AW139 supporting COVID-19 operations in Canada
- Babcock Selects Bell 429 for Australian Special Forces bid
- UKMFTS program adds first of four additional Airbus H145s
- ACC Aviation Partners with AeroMedical
- Wings Air Helicopters offers free flights for healthcare professionals
- Wingcopter is one of 9 winners of German Government’s €24M hackathon
- Leonardo AW159 Wildcat conducts first successful firings of Thales ‘Martlet’ LMM
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone
- COVID19 – EpiShuttle arrives in France for evaluation