H+S Aviation, a BBA Aviation Engine Repair and Overhaul (ERO) company, has added the new generation General Electric CT7-8 series turboshaft engine to its EASA 145 and FAA approvals list. The CT7-8 is currently in production for Sikorsky S-92 and AgustaWestland AW101 multi-engine helicopters. H+S Aviation now offers full scale support for engine repair, overhaul and field support for the CT7-8.
H+S Aviation has been GE approved on various models of the CT7/T700 series since 1984. During that time, the company has processed more than 2,500 of this engine model type through its facility.
“The addition of the CT7-8 to our ERO portfolio strengthens our position as a world leading, independent service provider for rotorcraft engine series,” stated Hugh McElroy, President of BBA Aviation Engine Repair and Overhaul Group. “Our excellent track record on this engine series, combined with our experienced technicians, OEM correlated test facility and proven process technology ensures we will provide the outstanding level of service to our customers worldwide that they have come to expect.”
H+S Aviation is exhibiting during NBAA 2012 at BBA Aviation’s Booth #3100.
- Robinson production falls off a cliff in 2019
- Rheinmetall modernizing German NH90 flight simulators
- Volocopter and Grab conduct air-taxi feasibility study in Southeast Asia
- CareFlight adds fourth operational base in Darke County
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Longbow LLC secures $235.8 M contract for Fire Control Radar Sustainment Work
- Devon Air Ambulance adds two Critical Care Cars
- Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS® Receives STC Approval for Bell 505
- Gama Aviation releases Flight Data Monitoring mod for Airbus H135 and H145
- Babcock adds another EMS H145 in Italy
- Airbus proposes a modification of the Main Rotor Actuator on AS365 Dauphin
- Summit Aviation hires new Director of Sales and Marketing
- Rolls-Royce adds new Helicopter customers to TotalCare in 2019
- HeliSpeed Signs SAR Support Agreement with Cobham
- FlightSafety International appoints President and CEO
- Whirly-Girls International Reveals 2020 Scholarship Recipients
- Airbus delivers second ACH175 for superyacht operations
- Nepal – Simrik Air orders two Bell 505s
- Leidos and Rusada team up to deliver MRO and Flight Ops software