H+S Aviation, a BBA Aviation Engine Repair and Overhaul (ERO) company, has added the new generation General Electric CT7-8 series turboshaft engine to its EASA 145 and FAA approvals list. The CT7-8 is currently in production for Sikorsky S-92 and AgustaWestland AW101 multi-engine helicopters. H+S Aviation now offers full scale support for engine repair, overhaul and field support for the CT7-8.
H+S Aviation has been GE approved on various models of the CT7/T700 series since 1984. During that time, the company has processed more than 2,500 of this engine model type through its facility.
“The addition of the CT7-8 to our ERO portfolio strengthens our position as a world leading, independent service provider for rotorcraft engine series,” stated Hugh McElroy, President of BBA Aviation Engine Repair and Overhaul Group. “Our excellent track record on this engine series, combined with our experienced technicians, OEM correlated test facility and proven process technology ensures we will provide the outstanding level of service to our customers worldwide that they have come to expect.”
H+S Aviation is exhibiting during NBAA 2012 at BBA Aviation’s Booth #3100.
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone
- US approves sale of one Sikorsky UH-60M to Jordan
- Northrop Grumman Supports Government Flight Testing of the MQ-8C Fire Scout Radar
- TUM developing AR solution for ship landings in rough seas
- DRF take stock of the corona pandemic in Germany
- DSCA approves sale of 6 UH-60M to Lithuania
- AirLink lands at Klamath County Fire District
- Accel-KKR and ParkerGale join forces to back ATP in its acquisition of FlightDocs
- New helipad opens at Royal Devon and Exeter hospital
- DRF tests droplet spread inside helicopters
- HeliTSA launches Rolls-Royce M250/RR300 engine training
- UK AAIB Bulletin – July 2020
- 14th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Goes Virtual
- New South Wales Government supports eVTOL development with grant
- HeliOffshore Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- Patria consolidates its helicopter maintenance operations in Norway
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-8MTV-1 to Yamal Airlines
- NATA Announces 2020-2021 Board of Directors
- UAE and US Forces Conduct Combined Joint Operations in Arabian Gulf