H+S Aviation, a BBA Aviation Engine Repair and Overhaul (ERO) company, has added the new generation General Electric CT7-8 series turboshaft engine to its EASA 145 and FAA approvals list. The CT7-8 is currently in production for Sikorsky S-92 and AgustaWestland AW101 multi-engine helicopters. H+S Aviation now offers full scale support for engine repair, overhaul and field support for the CT7-8.
H+S Aviation has been GE approved on various models of the CT7/T700 series since 1984. During that time, the company has processed more than 2,500 of this engine model type through its facility.
“The addition of the CT7-8 to our ERO portfolio strengthens our position as a world leading, independent service provider for rotorcraft engine series,” stated Hugh McElroy, President of BBA Aviation Engine Repair and Overhaul Group. “Our excellent track record on this engine series, combined with our experienced technicians, OEM correlated test facility and proven process technology ensures we will provide the outstanding level of service to our customers worldwide that they have come to expect.”
H+S Aviation is exhibiting during NBAA 2012 at BBA Aviation’s Booth #3100.
- Starspeed to manage two H145s on new polar vessel Ultramarine
- Ontario gold prospecting uses helicopter-borne geophysical survey
- Leonardo CEO Profumo given 6 year jail sentence and €2.5M file
- US Marine Corps retires AH-1W Cobra after 34 years
- NHV Group appoints Head of Commercial
- Simrik Air has initiated air ambulance services for COVID-19 patients
- CAE hands over CAE 700MR NH90 simulator to Royal New Zealand Air Force
- Helipad reopens at Ellwood City Medical Center
- Russian Helicopters delivers five Mi-8MTV-1
- WR-ALC completes first TH-1H proof-of-concept overhaul
- New FreeFlight ADS-B receiver reduces reliance on ground, radar stations
- 50+ North Sea workers isolating after rig flights
- NHV to increase hangarage at Aberdeen
- Full Ice clearance for AW169 delayed by COVID19
- Air Methods chooses Airbus HCare to support its fleet of 31 EC145 helicopters
- Abaco wins cabin computer contract with helicopter OEM
- Change of date for EASA Rotorcraft and VTOL Symposium 2020
- Foreign Military Sale to Romania for Foreign Military Sale to the Government of Romania of Naval Strike Missile (NSM) Coastal Defense Systems (CDS)
- Devon Air Ambulance is targeted by bright lights
- Baker Hughes Rig Count – 16 Oct 20