SkyTrac Systems will be exhibiting at the Dubai Helishow from November 6-8, 2012 at the Meydan Grand Stand, Dubai, UAE. Kim Bagnall will be at booth J100 to demonstrate industry leading satellite communications solutions which utilize SkyWeb, SkyTrac’s powerful web-based mapping and asset management software.
Also available for a demonstration is SkyWeb Mobile for iPhone, Blackberry and Android systems. Clients are able to utilize their existing mobile phones to monitor their fleet and communicate with the aircraft via voice or message.
Simon Everett, of Everett Aviation, stated “SkyWeb Mobile has become an integral part of our operation. Our aircraft fly in multiple countries, and I am often travelling between bases. Having access to the fleet on my mobile provides easy access to ensuring the safety of our team. I appreciate the ability to know exactly what the aircraft are doing at an easy glance without having to set up my laptop.”
“The SkyWeb Mobile program is another SkyTrac solution that assists our clients in managing their fleet regardless of where the aircraft and the users are in the world.” commented Bagnall, International Sales Manager. “The ability to have real time information at your fingertips is the way the world is moving – we know that clients will not be sitting at their desks all the time. SkyWeb Mobile combined with the event notification service configurable within the SkyWeb program provides clients with the up to date information that they need to manage day to day operations.”
About SkyTrac Systems (www.skytrac.ca)
SkyTrac is the world’s trusted supplier of SatCom solutions for data, text and voice communications. With customers on every continent and from all areas of operation, from Oil & Gas to Air Medical to Law Enforcement to Search & Rescue, SkyTrac provides market leading solutions to market leading companies. SkyTrac has acquired a long list of Supplemental Type Certificates (STCs) and the company’s hardware has been installed on a large number of rotary and fixed wing aircraft types from AgustaWestland, Eurocopter, Bell, Sikorsky, MBB, Beechcraft, de Havilland, LearJet and Raytheon.
About Everett Aviation (www.everettaviation.com)
Everett Aviation based at Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya, is East Africa’s leading helicopter company, offering Maintenance, Pilot Training, Filming, Medivac, Search & Rescue, External load, NVG training and cockpit conversions, VIP and general charter. Alongside individual tourist and V.I.P. charters anywhere in Kenya, Everett Aviation provides contracted support to oil companies and the British Army. Everett Aviation offers a 24 hour medical emergency service complete with night vision capabilities. Everett Aviation is an authorized reseller of SkyTrac products.
- Elbit Systems completes acquisition of Harris Night Vision Business
- MDHI Awarded CLS and training contract
- Sheffield Children’s Hospital Helipad receives £562,500 boos
- FlightSafety now offers safety and security training for corporate crews and passengers
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance missions up 62% year-on-year
- Airbus Foundation supports Bolivian efforts to fight fires in Amazon
- Students STEP into the Future with Bell
- Luton Airport to provide free fuel to Children’s Air Ambulance
- Omni signs 24 month contract with Constellation Oil
- Metro Aviation takes delivery of first Airbus EC145e
- Mecaer Delivers Bell 505 MAGnificent
- More than $360,000 raised for STARS
- AeroVironment unveils VAPOR all-electric helicopter UAS
- StandardAero expands with Safe Aviation Solutions acquisition
- CPI Aero gains orders for T70 Turkish Utility Helicopter Program
- CHC Appoints New Executive Lead for Global Operations and Supply Chain
- HAI President/CEO Named to USDOT Safety Oversight and Certification Advisory Committee
- Able Opens New Expansion of Headquarters
- Leonardo puts forward AW149 at DSEI 2019
- Russian operator Skypro adds fourth AW139