SkyTrac Systems will be exhibiting at the Dubai Helishow from November 6-8, 2012 at the Meydan Grand Stand, Dubai, UAE. Kim Bagnall will be at booth J100 to demonstrate industry leading satellite communications solutions which utilize SkyWeb, SkyTrac’s powerful web-based mapping and asset management software.
Also available for a demonstration is SkyWeb Mobile for iPhone, Blackberry and Android systems. Clients are able to utilize their existing mobile phones to monitor their fleet and communicate with the aircraft via voice or message.
Simon Everett, of Everett Aviation, stated “SkyWeb Mobile has become an integral part of our operation. Our aircraft fly in multiple countries, and I am often travelling between bases. Having access to the fleet on my mobile provides easy access to ensuring the safety of our team. I appreciate the ability to know exactly what the aircraft are doing at an easy glance without having to set up my laptop.”
“The SkyWeb Mobile program is another SkyTrac solution that assists our clients in managing their fleet regardless of where the aircraft and the users are in the world.” commented Bagnall, International Sales Manager. “The ability to have real time information at your fingertips is the way the world is moving – we know that clients will not be sitting at their desks all the time. SkyWeb Mobile combined with the event notification service configurable within the SkyWeb program provides clients with the up to date information that they need to manage day to day operations.”
About SkyTrac Systems (www.skytrac.ca)
SkyTrac is the world’s trusted supplier of SatCom solutions for data, text and voice communications. With customers on every continent and from all areas of operation, from Oil & Gas to Air Medical to Law Enforcement to Search & Rescue, SkyTrac provides market leading solutions to market leading companies. SkyTrac has acquired a long list of Supplemental Type Certificates (STCs) and the company’s hardware has been installed on a large number of rotary and fixed wing aircraft types from AgustaWestland, Eurocopter, Bell, Sikorsky, MBB, Beechcraft, de Havilland, LearJet and Raytheon.
About Everett Aviation (www.everettaviation.com)
Everett Aviation based at Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya, is East Africa’s leading helicopter company, offering Maintenance, Pilot Training, Filming, Medivac, Search & Rescue, External load, NVG training and cockpit conversions, VIP and general charter. Alongside individual tourist and V.I.P. charters anywhere in Kenya, Everett Aviation provides contracted support to oil companies and the British Army. Everett Aviation offers a 24 hour medical emergency service complete with night vision capabilities. Everett Aviation is an authorized reseller of SkyTrac products.
- Boost Human External Cargo Systems Exhibiting at HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- eVTOL manufacturer Joby Aviation raises $590 Million
- Helicopter Foundation International changes name
- Bristow Supports Republic of Singapore Air Force, Australia Bushfire Relief Operations
- Genesys Aerosystems Offers New Line of Digital Radios
- Bristow to merge with Era Helicopters
- AirX proposes new tourist flights from Tokyo Heliport
- Elbit Systems Successfully Demonstrates High-Altitude High-Precision Aerial Firefighting Solution
- PS Engineering announces PAC45 with dual control head – PAC45D
- DRF Foundation to fund external air medical R&D projects
- Twirly Birds annual meeting to be held during HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- Airbus displays its customer-centric solutions at Heli-Expo 2020
- HAI Foundation Online Auction Is Now Open
- FAA Administrator to Attend HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- EHA launches European Rotors event to rival Vertical Flight Expo
- StandardAero makes component repair acquisition in Europe
- Far East air force looking to lease eight utility helicopters
- Hawaii Air Tour Task Force to Address Safety and Noise
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO