The global helicopter industry, which experienced good growth in the past five years, is anticipated to continue the same during 2012-2017 and reach an estimated $24.7 billion by 2017.
Lucintel, a leading global management consulting and market research firm, has analyzed the global helicopter industry and offers its findings in its comprehensive research report, “Global Helicopter Industry 2012-2017: Trend, Profit, and Forecast Analysis.” This report provides quantitative and qualitative data analysis of the global helicopter industry and includes data on helicopter manufacturing companies.
The industry is geographically segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and Rest of World (ROW). During 2006-2011, APAC dominated the industry and is expected to retain its lead position over 2012-2017 due to rising military expenditures and an increase in energy exploration activities. Currently, North America dominates the industry.
Lucintel’s research indicates that despite the challenges of unfavorable financing terms, high import taxes for aircraft, and defense budget cuts, the industry is expected to grow in tandem, with the economic recovery and global military expansions. Economic growth, aging aircraft fleets, and the replacement cycle drive the industry.
Rise in military spending and strong GDP growth in developing economies, including the BRIC nations, are expected to drive industry growth. A combination of factors such as military expenditure, economic growth, oil and gas exploration, and expanding parapublic services are seen to affect the industry dynamics significantly.
This industry study is an indispensable reference guide for materials suppliers, product manufacturers, investors, executives, distributors, and many more that operate in the global helicopter industry. This Lucintel research report provides an excellent understanding of recent industry scope, global macroeconomic trends and forecasts, relative market attractiveness by region, and annual industry trends and forecasts. The study includes a Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, recent product launches, and M&A activities that determine regional and segment opportunities, overview of the competitive landscape, and profitability trend and analysis of major industry players. The key insights sections portray beneficial information on a segment’s growth and regional growth trends.
For a detailed table of contents and pricing information on this timely, insightful report, contact Lucintel at +1-972-636-5056 or via email at helpdesk(at)lucintel(dot)com. Lucintel provides cutting-edge decision support services Target Screening/ Merger & Acquisition that facilitate critical decisions with greater speed, insight, and cost efficiency.
Lucintel has started Live Chat in its Web Site to answer visitors’ questions in real time with precision. Visitors can either chat with our experts or call them free of cost through Live Chat to get assistance about what they are looking for from Lucintel.
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone
- COVID19 – EpiShuttle arrives in France for evaluation
- DRF Luftrettung H135 and H145 receive EMS equipment
- COVID-19 – MD Helicopter launches flight support for COVID-19 humanitarian missions
- Autoflug and Volocopter partner on air taxi seats
- Rivers State Government withdraws charges against Caverton Helicopters
- Netherlands – HeliCentre buys Entrol EC135 simulator
- Sri Lanka Aviation Unit in South Sudan Receive UN Medals
- Ehang supports Urban Air Mobility themed hotel
- COVID-19 – Ansat to transport patients with COVID-19 in isolation modules
- US Army test launches UAS from Black Hawk
- Australia – Rio Tintopledges A$500,000 to CareFlight
- Hereford County Hospital helipad is now open
- HAI Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- Metro Aviation announces new Director of Operations
- Kaman K-MAX® Continues as a Proven Firefighting Asset