[electronic translation] The Helibras delivered in October, two new helicopters for the Air Taxi Helisul, enjoying the celebration of 40 years of activity of the company, which operates in all markets by leasing aircraft and chartering. The models were delivered one AS350 B2 Squirrel and one EC130 B4 in the same family, they become part of the fleet of 46 aircraft company.
During a ceremony held at the headquarters of Helisul in Curitiba (PR), President of Helibras Eduardo Marson reinforced the success of the partnership between the companies with more deliveries. “We celebrate this day so special with the delivery of two new helicopters, making it the largest supplier of Helibras Helisul, with 58% of the company’s aircraft and there are other more in manufacturing.”
The Helisul operates currently 27 models of Helibras, and 21 of them are the Ecureuil family. Besides the aircraft delivered at the ceremony, three other applications are already on the assembly line of Helibras will deliver later this month, a new AS350 B3.
The Helisul Air Taxi was established in 1972 and acquired in 79, and by the commanders Eloy Biesuz Celso Biesuz, responsible for the company’s strong growth in the market. The company operates in almost all regions of Brazil.
- Bell Boeing awarded $12M contract to modify the V-22 of Japan
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance buy new helmets
- Bell Boeing awarded $188M contract for logistics and engineering support for the V-22 platform
- Mornington Sanford Aviation adds EASA Part 147 approval for Robinson maintenance training
- Savback Helicopters opens in the UK
- CNC deploys new mission suite for Texas DPS Airbus H125
- Philippine National Police to deploy two H125s in Davao Region
- Garmin adds new eLearning courses for G1000H NXi integrated flight deck
- Air Methods settles claim over severely corroded parts
- EHang completes Korean demo tour
- Tangent Link Announces Presentations for Aerial Firefighting Europe
- Rheinland Air Service Appointed as the First German Dealer for the Bell 505
- CAE to acquire TRU Simulation + Training Canada Inc
- Penzance Helicopters cancels schedules for over three months
- Bell appoints first 505 dealer in Germany
- State-of-the-art technology sets new standards in helicopter pilot training
- JETNET Demos Customized Solutions at VBACE
- Philippine National Police receive more Airbus H125s
- Safety Protocols at HAI Heli-Expo 2021
- MD to take MD530F on Southern California demo tour next week