Part aviation meteorology and part aviation weather resources, the seminar will cover two parts: low-level wind shear, turbulence, icing, and other issues critical to pilots; and web resources and smartphone apps – including a discussion about radar interpretation.
Who should attend? Fixed-wing pilots and helicopter pilots who want another tool to help better understand the weather.
More weather seminar details and a registration form can be found on the FAASTeam website.
- V-22 Osprey Marks Three Decades of Transforming Military Aviation
- FlightSafety and Metro Aviation celebrate five years of Louisiana Level D simulators
- HELP Appeal donation upgrades Royal Preston Hospital helipad
- Babcock Flight Training Adelaide Graduate
- GVH Aerospace helps Swiss Rotor Solutions
- DAC renews distribution with Esterline
- Genesys Aerosystems to certify popular HeliSAS Stability Augmentation System
- PDG partners with Woodgate Aviation to support 148th British Open Golf
- Building Work Begins on new Penzance Heliport
- Two Nepalese operators to add Airbus H125 in coming weeks
- Senior Director of Product Development named at EastWest Industries
- Airbus bids for Australian Army tender with H145M
- HSM-70 celebrates 10 years of excellence
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to carry blood supplies
- L3 WESCAM Launches In-Flight Training Course for MX™-Series EO/IR Turrets
- Trakka Systems announces TLX Searchlight Order
- Canadian Coast Guard picks Dart wearplates for Bell 429 fleet
- AIM raises awareness for careers in Aviation Maintenance
- PAL-V unveils the distinctive features of the PAL-V Liberty Pioneer
- Caverton Helicopters picks Thales for AW139 simulator