Two Aerospatiale AS355 F2 Twin Squirrels have arrived for Pacific Aircraft Services at Christchurch. On the right in the photo is OK-BIC (c/n 5388) which originally with the Guardia Nacional de Venezuela as GN-8884 followed by a spell as F-WQED before moving to the Czech Republic.
On the left is OK-AIA (c/n 5512) which is ex F-OHEM and RP-C3552. OK-AIA is pretty well known in the European film industry as both a photo platform and also a film star in its own rights.
It is expected that OK-BIC will become ZK-HFS4, and OK-AIA to become ZK-HLI6. Both were bought from Delta System Air.
We are very grateful to Mike Condon of the NZ Civil Aircraft blog for allowing us to use these photos here, which are his copyright.
Jeremy Parkin – HeliHub.com
- DART gets TCCA, FAA and EASA approvals
- Columbia Helicopters moves their ELITE AS355
- Meeker-Airfilm receives EASA STC for AFSP-V2
- EASA issues STC for AS350/AS355 automatically deployable ELT built by SPAES
- Boost Systems Dual Hook Systems and Personnel Carrying Devise approved for B407 and AS350/355
- Remote GeoSystems and North Shore Rescue deploy geoDVR and FLIR gimbal for SAR
- Oceania Aviation completes first AS355 Max-Vis EVS install
- 02-Jun-17 Eurocopter AS355F Newark, US-New Jersey
- Aero Design launches AS350/355 Quick Release Bike Racks
- Vector Aerospace to overhaul another AS355 for Aero Asahi
- Pacific Crown Helicopters win new helicopter maintenance approvals
- Dart Aerospace to exhibit helicopter floats at SAFE Europe Symposium
- Able Doubles Hydraulics Facility and Adds New Servo Capabilities
- Bell prepares to fly 300th 429
- Attorney Settles Malpractice Suit in Billionaire AS355 Bahamas Crash
- UK – Heli Air adds first twin to charter fleet
- Airbus extends UTair training approvals
- VIH Aerospace Delivers Rejuvenated Bell 205 to HeliMax Aviation
- Maxcraft Avionics Announces new FAA STC for the Mid-Continent MD302 SAM in Airbus Helicopters (Eurocopter)
- 29-May-15 PR-ADA Airbus AS355N Atalaia do Norte, Brazil (5F)