(electronic translation) Honeywell Aerospace Group (NYSE: HON) and AVIC Helicopter Co., Ltd. signed a strategic cooperation framework agreement, to explore its existing the AC311 has AC312, AC313 and AC352 commercial helicopter platform, and a new three-ton commercial helicopter project with engines and avionics. In addition, the agreement shows that Honeywell Aerospace Group and AVIC helicopter is expected to set up a Strategic Cooperation Council.
Under the terms of the agreement, Honeywell will AVIC Helicopter Co., Ltd. offers a range of products and technologies, including LTS101 engine with AC311, AC313 with Honeywell condition the check monitoring products – Health and Usage Monitoring System (HUMS) . AVIC Helicopter Co., Ltd. of China Aviation Industry Corporation (AVIC), the above products and technologies will improve operational efficiency and flexibility, and reduce maintenance costs.
The partnership is yet another milestone in the Honeywell and China Aviation Industry Corporation of strategic cooperation, once again demonstrates Honeywell is committed to helping Chinese commercial helicopter market and commitment to the growth of the aviation industry.
Signed agreement by the Honeywell Aerospace Group President of Asia Pacific high boan well AVIC Helicopter Co., Ltd. Deputy General Manager of Sun Qingmin in 2012 during the Zhuhai Airshow, Asia-Pacific region, by Honeywell Aerospace Group on Civil Service and General Aviation Commercial Director The Rui Xijie and China Aviation Industry Corporation Deputy General Manager Li Fangyong jointly witness the signing ceremony.
- Bristow to trial Unmanned systems to help with SAR
- NAVSUP WSS signs $2.3 billion H-60 Seahawk PBL Renewal Contract
- Safran opens new CAP 2020 industrial campus in Tarnos
- New Leonardo facility in São Paulo
- Airbus maintains global market leader position in 2019
- Introducing Leonardo&Codemar S.A., a new joint venture
- WAI Board Aappoints new CEO
- Kopter receives Production Organization Approval from FOCA
- Penzance Helicopters to launch with AW109 GrandNew due to Coronavirus
- Airbus improves H175 damper & pitch rod maintenance
- Sikorsky receives second contract for six Presidential S92s
- Robinson production falls off a cliff in 2019
- Rheinmetall modernizing German NH90 flight simulators
- Volocopter and Grab conduct air-taxi feasibility study in Southeast Asia
- CareFlight adds fourth operational base in Darke County
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Longbow LLC secures $235.8 M contract for Fire Control Radar Sustainment Work
- Devon Air Ambulance adds two Critical Care Cars
- Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS® Receives STC Approval for Bell 505