(electronic translation) Honeywell Aerospace Group (NYSE: HON) and AVIC Helicopter Co., Ltd. signed a strategic cooperation framework agreement, to explore its existing the AC311 has AC312, AC313 and AC352 commercial helicopter platform, and a new three-ton commercial helicopter project with engines and avionics. In addition, the agreement shows that Honeywell Aerospace Group and AVIC helicopter is expected to set up a Strategic Cooperation Council.
Under the terms of the agreement, Honeywell will AVIC Helicopter Co., Ltd. offers a range of products and technologies, including LTS101 engine with AC311, AC313 with Honeywell condition the check monitoring products – Health and Usage Monitoring System (HUMS) . AVIC Helicopter Co., Ltd. of China Aviation Industry Corporation (AVIC), the above products and technologies will improve operational efficiency and flexibility, and reduce maintenance costs.
The partnership is yet another milestone in the Honeywell and China Aviation Industry Corporation of strategic cooperation, once again demonstrates Honeywell is committed to helping Chinese commercial helicopter market and commitment to the growth of the aviation industry.
Signed agreement by the Honeywell Aerospace Group President of Asia Pacific high boan well AVIC Helicopter Co., Ltd. Deputy General Manager of Sun Qingmin in 2012 during the Zhuhai Airshow, Asia-Pacific region, by Honeywell Aerospace Group on Civil Service and General Aviation Commercial Director The Rui Xijie and China Aviation Industry Corporation Deputy General Manager Li Fangyong jointly witness the signing ceremony.
- San Diego commits to four Airbus H125s for Police Dept
- New leasing company Thora Capital closes helicopter transaction
- Erickson Named Top 10 Defense Manufacturing Solution Provider
- John Deere and Volocopter collaborate on agricultural drone
- DCS Awarded $93.4M Task Order to Support AFLCMC/WIH Helicopter Program Office
- HSC-22 Teams with Kanas City College
- Petroleum Air Services adds 6th AW139
- PWC adds Russian maintenance facility for Ansat helicopters
- Helicopter Tactics Symposium drew lessons from past operations
- Air Methods to Refund Medicare Patients
- Leonardo and Abu Dhabi Aviation sign contracts
- Airbus highlighted products at DSE 2019
- Summit receives acclaimed Hire Vets Award
- Blood and plasma preserves aboard Christoph 53
- Airbus expands its power line footprint
- Bell Delivers Canada’s First Bell 407GXi
- Precision Aviation Group is receives Top Supplier Award
- Russian Helicopters obtained an authorization for servicing Ansat engines
- Falcon Aviation Services’ AW169 fleet leader sets 2,000FH milestone
- Jordan’s first female pilot trains in the USA