(electronic translation) Honeywell Aerospace Group (NYSE: HON) and AVIC Helicopter Co., Ltd. signed a strategic cooperation framework agreement, to explore its existing the AC311 has AC312, AC313 and AC352 commercial helicopter platform, and a new three-ton commercial helicopter project with engines and avionics. In addition, the agreement shows that Honeywell Aerospace Group and AVIC helicopter is expected to set up a Strategic Cooperation Council.
Under the terms of the agreement, Honeywell will AVIC Helicopter Co., Ltd. offers a range of products and technologies, including LTS101 engine with AC311, AC313 with Honeywell condition the check monitoring products – Health and Usage Monitoring System (HUMS) . AVIC Helicopter Co., Ltd. of China Aviation Industry Corporation (AVIC), the above products and technologies will improve operational efficiency and flexibility, and reduce maintenance costs.
The partnership is yet another milestone in the Honeywell and China Aviation Industry Corporation of strategic cooperation, once again demonstrates Honeywell is committed to helping Chinese commercial helicopter market and commitment to the growth of the aviation industry.
Signed agreement by the Honeywell Aerospace Group President of Asia Pacific high boan well AVIC Helicopter Co., Ltd. Deputy General Manager of Sun Qingmin in 2012 during the Zhuhai Airshow, Asia-Pacific region, by Honeywell Aerospace Group on Civil Service and General Aviation Commercial Director The Rui Xijie and China Aviation Industry Corporation Deputy General Manager Li Fangyong jointly witness the signing ceremony.
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone
- US approves sale of one Sikorsky UH-60M to Jordan
- Northrop Grumman Supports Government Flight Testing of the MQ-8C Fire Scout Radar
- TUM developing AR solution for ship landings in rough seas
- DRF take stock of the corona pandemic in Germany
- DSCA approves sale of 6 UH-60M to Lithuania
- AirLink lands at Klamath County Fire District
- Accel-KKR and ParkerGale join forces to back ATP in its acquisition of FlightDocs
- New helipad opens at Royal Devon and Exeter hospital
- DRF tests droplet spread inside helicopters
- HeliTSA launches Rolls-Royce M250/RR300 engine training
- UK AAIB Bulletin – July 2020
- 14th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Goes Virtual
- New South Wales Government supports eVTOL development with grant
- HeliOffshore Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- Patria consolidates its helicopter maintenance operations in Norway
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-8MTV-1 to Yamal Airlines
- NATA Announces 2020-2021 Board of Directors
- UAE and US Forces Conduct Combined Joint Operations in Arabian Gulf