On Sat., Nov. 10, HAI sponsored a safety seminar at Helicopters Inc.’s FBO at Spirit of St. Louis Airport in St. Louis, Mo. The FAA Safety Team brought together a group of more than 70 helicopter operators and pilots, and provided speakers on a variety of helicopter safety subjects.
Topics covered included helicopter accident trends, wire strike avoidance, TFR information, safety initiatives, local issues, and skills needed to make it in the industry. George Farito from FlightSafety International spoke on human factors and the use of simulators in helicopter training.
HAI would like to thank Helicopters Inc. for providing their facilities for this event.
- Summit Aviation hires new Director of Sales and Marketing
- Rolls-Royce adds new Helicopter customers to TotalCare in 2019
- HeliSpeed Signs SAR Support Agreement with Cobham
- FlightSafety International appoints President and CEO
- Whirly-Girls International Reveals 2020 Scholarship Recipients
- Airbus delivers second ACH175 for superyacht operations
- Nepal – Simrik Air orders two Bell 505s
- Leidos and Rusada team up to deliver MRO and Flight Ops software
- Gama Aviation provides update on Scottish Ambulance Service contract
- Devon Air Ambulance reports 2019 statistics
- Trust International appointed K-Max distributor in UAE
- Babcock lowers expectations for Aviation for this financial year
- County of Grande Prairie commits to help renew STARS helicopter fleet
- Bell and Pratt & Whitney Make Signing Up for Maintenance Programs Easier
- Bell Boeing reveal the new CMV-22B Osprey
- Whistleblower alleges misconduct between FAA Honolulu office and helicopter operator
- Heritage Aviation starts first helicopter route under Indian connectivity scheme
- Pawan Hans appoints new chairman and managing director
- FAA approves Garmin GFC600H Helicopter Flight Control System in AS350
- Royal Thai Air Force orders six Airbus H135 military trainers