On Sat., Nov. 10, HAI sponsored a safety seminar at Helicopters Inc.’s FBO at Spirit of St. Louis Airport in St. Louis, Mo. The FAA Safety Team brought together a group of more than 70 helicopter operators and pilots, and provided speakers on a variety of helicopter safety subjects.
Topics covered included helicopter accident trends, wire strike avoidance, TFR information, safety initiatives, local issues, and skills needed to make it in the industry. George Farito from FlightSafety International spoke on human factors and the use of simulators in helicopter training.
HAI would like to thank Helicopters Inc. for providing their facilities for this event.
- Jordan’s first female pilot trains in the USA
- Rostec attracts UAE investor for VR-Technoloiges
- Leonardo and Falcon Aviation Services launch groundbreaking urban mobility concept
- Airbus delivers first H145M to Luxembourg
- Follow-on Testing for LONGBOW Fire Control Radar Successful
- Airbus signs HCare contract with STARS Air Ambulance
- StandardAero Announces Opening of MRO Facility in Canada
- Mi-38 launched in the international market
- Leonardo delivers AW169M to Italian Guardia di Finanza
- Canada – Nipawin Council hires heliport designer
- Armenian Ministry of Emergency Situations to add firefighting helicopter
- Two helipads decommissioned in downtown San Diego
- Metro Aviation welcomes Duke Life Flight
- Leonardo celebrates the tenth anniversary of AW159 Wildcat’s first flight
- VSR700 prototype performs first flight
- EMSA extends Schiebel Camcopter contract in Croatia
- Sikorsky Innovations Announces 9th Entrepreneurial Challenge Awardees
- Bell joins army partnership for youth success program
- Metro Aviation provides flight demos of the EC145e at AMTC 2019
- HAI Names Recipient of Salute to Excellence Humanitarian Service Award