During the Air Show China, Turbomeca China (Safran group) and Citic Offshore Helicopter Co Ltd (COHC) celebrate the 400,000 cumulative operation hours of Turbomeca engines powering COHC fleet. Today, COHC is the biggest civil helicopter operator in South-east Asia.
Lin Yang, Turbomeca China Customer Support & Sales Director, said: “COHC is one of our most valued customers, with whom we are proud to be associated. We are honoured to support their demanding missions, providing safety, reliability, innovation and proximity, our core values to keep them flying”.
COHC’s Turbomeca powered helicopter fleet is composed with eight Super Puma (Makila 1A1), 12 EC 155 (Arriel 2C1 and Arriel 2C), two EC 225 (Makila 2A) and 2 AS350 B3 (Arriel 2B1).
In order to reinforce the proximity support provided to operators in China, Turbomeca China and CGAMEC signed a Service Center contract in 2011.
Powering 300 helicopters in China, Turbomeca is the leading helicopter engine supplier in China: one helicopter out of two is equipped with Turbomeca engines or licensed products.
Turbomeca (Safran group) is the leading helicopter engine manufacturer, and has produced over 69 000 turbines based on its own designs since the company was founded. Offering the widest range of engines in the world and dedicated to 2,450 customers in 155 countries, Turbomeca provides a proximity service thanks to its 17 sites, 18 Maintenance Centers, 18 Repair & Overhaul Centers, 24 Service Centers and 90 Field representatives and Field technicians. Microturbo, the subsidiary of Turbomeca, is the European leader in turbojet engines for missiles, drones and auxiliary power units. For more information: www.turbomeca.com and www.safran-group.com.
- Airbus proposes a modification of the Main Rotor Actuator on AS365 Dauphin
- Maxcraft Avionics receives STC for Garmin GTN750H Navigator in AS365
- Malaysia becomes regional simulation hub with AS365 and H225 FFS
- Babcock takes delivery of another new S92
- Heli Holland expand offshore fleet with two H155s and an H175
- 09-Jun-17 902 Airbus AS565MB Varna, Bulgaria (1F)
- 30-May-17 Airbus AS365N3 Moorea, French Polynesia
- 27-May-17 VT-ENX Airbus AS365N Ahmedabad, India
- 20-May-17 6595 Airbus HH-65 Berkeley, US-California
- Babcock rotates UK Dauphin N3 fleet
- £1 Million is not enough for Great North Air Ambulance
- Heli-One contracted by UAE military for Ariel and Manila support
- S.A.F.E. Structure awarded US Coast Guard – Miami contract for MH-65 check stands
- Mahindra to make parts for Airbus AS565MBe Panther
- Pacific Crown Helicopters win new helicopter maintenance approvals
- Great North Air Ambulance to feature in second series of Air Ambulance ER
- Airbus Helicopters takes six aircraft to FIDAE
- 11-Mar-16 Eurocopter AS365N Shimen, Taiwan (2F)
- Trakka announces pending FAA and EASA STCs
- US Coast Guard clocks up 1,000,000 hours with Arriel engines