Bond Offshore Helicopters Ltd, one of the UK’s leading providers of energy support services, is delighted to announce that it has been awarded a new contract with Perenco Oil and Gas.
This new contract, worth in the region of £37 million, is for the provision of crew change flights to Perenco’s newly-acquired assets in the Southern North Sea. Operations are due to commence from Humberside Airport on the 1st of January 2013, with a new-to-fleet AW139 medium category helicopter, for an initial contract period of three years with options to extend. It is expected that up to 15 new posts will be created at Humberside Airport for the provision of the service.
Luke Farajallah, Managing Director of Bond Offshore Helicopters, said: ‘This is an exciting new win for Bond Offshore Helicopters, and reflects in no small part the focus on service provision and customer support in our existing work with Perenco Oil and Gas.’ This will be our first aircraft operating out of Humberside Airport and we very much look forward to further growth in order to establish a significant presence in the area’.
About Avincis Group
Bond Offshore Helicopters Ltd is part of Avincis Group. Avincis Group is the world’s leading provider of mission critical aviation services. The Group’s mission is to save lives, protect the environment and provide safe transport for mission critical people and assets for public services and blue chip corporations.
Avincis has a global footprint which, includes the UK, Spain, Italy, France, Portugal, Ireland, Norway, Australia, Chile and Peru. The Group operates around 350 rotary and 50 fixed-wing aircraft, from 295 bases in ten countries. Avincis employs almost 3,000 people worldwide and at end 2011 had an annualised turnover of €521 million (£421 million). The Group is headquartered in London.
About Perenco Oil and Gas
Perenco Oil and Gas is an independent oil & gas company with operations in 16 countries across the globe, ranging from Northern Europe to Africa and from South America to the Middle East. Perenco is involved in operations both onshore and offshore.
HeliHub.com editor note. Bond Offshore added their third AW139 to the fleet on 31st October 2012. It is not clear whether this is the helicopter to be used on this new contract at Humberside
- Nigerian Navy receives AW139 helicopter
- COVID-19 – AW139 supporting COVID-19 operations in Canada
- LCI Helicopters launches $100 Million co-investment vehicle
- RBI Hawker completes industry first with AW139 main rotor blade repair
- Omni starts another PGS contract with both S76 and AW139
- Caverton signs for AW139 simulator from Thales
- Penzance Helicopters to launch with AW109 GrandNew due to Coronavirus
- Honeywell and Leonardo upgrade AW139 with Synthetic Vision Navigation
- Omni Táxi Aéreo picks Skytrac for Real-Time HUMS and Satellite Push-to-Talk solutions
- Leonardo announces the purchase of an AW139 Level D FF)S by Suzuyo & Co of Japan.
- Milestone Announces Leases of 7 Helicopters with Héli-Union
- Heli-One Approved to Develop AW139 IGB TGB Capability
- FlightSafety to add new Level D sims for Airbus EC145 and Leonardo AW139
- Leonardo Philadelphia delivers 300th AW139
- US Air Force gives Leonardo MH-139 a name – the Grey Wolf
- MDFR Orders AW139
- Petroleum Air Services adds 6th AW139
- The Helicopter Company of Saudi Arabia takes delivery of its first AW139
- Penzance Helicopters launches Travel Club discount for Isles of Scilly residents
- NHV gains a UK Air Operator Certificate