The third Helicopter Tactics Symposium was held from 19 – 21 November in Luxembourg. 43 participants from 16 Member States (AT, BE, BG, CZ, DE, ES, EE, FI, FR, HU, IT, LU, NL, PT, SE, UK) and additional guests from New Zeeland and the Joint Air Power Competence Centre exchanged views on the status of ongoing EDA helicopter projects, reviewed the 2012 training exercises and discussed numerous other topics such as maritime deployment, training for helicopter contingency operations ISAF, risk management for helicopter missions etc.
Feedback from participants was positive, and many valuable proposals have been forwarded to the EDA Helicopter Team. The Symposium, as an integral part of the Helicopter Exercise Programme (HEP), is a flexible platform owned by the twelve contributing member states that signed the HEP programme arrangement on 19 Nov 2012.
- FlightSafety appoints Executive Director of Operations
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Named ‘Best Tour Company’ in Hawaii
- Bell Awarded $28M Contract for UH-1N and TH-1H Support
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to receive £1.5M grant towards £4M hangar
- Aviation Blade Services Joins First Aviation Services Family
- Rusada unveils new Technical Publications module for ENVISION
- US accident data heading for worst year in over a decade
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee