[Electronic translation] From November 12 to November 21, 2012, the squadron of helicopters (EH) 1/67 “Pyrenees” in Cazaux Air Base 120 has led his second campaign refueling HAAR ( Helicopter Air to Air Refuelling ) in closely with the 46 th Brigade transport of the Italian Air Force based in Pisa (Italy).
During this period, Caracal and C130 J French Italian worked together in heaven sealants Italian special relationship between the two units. Balance sheet is approximately 130 connections “dry” (no fuel delivery during connections) and “wet” (fuel delivery during connections) that were made for the training and qualification of pilots French and Italian.
This special event carries the colors of the Air Force. Indeed, EH 1/67 “Pyrenees” is the only unit in Europe to have this ability in the world of rotorcraft. In the context of missions Personnel Recovery is now an opportunity to develop skills and tactics to go further in the field of projection. Blue book registered in this cooperative activity should be repeated next year.
- 25-Nov-19 Airbus AS532 Liptako, Mali (11F)
- Becker delivers ADS-B transponders for German law enforcement AS332s
- 31-Oct-19 HL9619 Airbus EC225 Dokdo, Korea (7F)
- Heli-One wins German AS332L1 and EC215 upgrade contract
- Swedish military sells AS332M1 fleet
- Bergen H225 Final Accident Report : Comprehensive and Worrying
- Airbus have sold 21 ex-CHC H225s to Ukraine
- Airbus H225s finding new homes onshore
- CHC introduces AW189 in Australia
- 08-Nov-17 JA9672 Airbus AS332L Ueno, Japan (4F)
- Two thirds of passengers unlikely to fly in H225 ever again
- Airbus responds to Norwegian EC225 investigation update
- EASA responds to Norwegian EC225 investigation update
- Norwegian Investigators issue another Preliminary Report on EC225 accident
- Héli-Union Opens a New Branch in Pau, France
- Heli-One Meets Super Puma Exchange Demand
- Concorde Battery approved for AS332
- Vector Aerospace receives EASA STC approval for ADS-B upgrade
- Statoil drops Super Puma for ever
- Plans to Upgrade Polish Navy Fleet