Web Manuals Sweden AB is proud to announce that HeliAir Sweden has selected Web Manuals for writing and publishing operations manuals.
– HeliAir Sweden is one of the most exciting clients we have had join us during 2012 with their wide range of airborne services using complex and challenging technology. We are happy to see HeliAir Sweden as an addition to the list of rotary-wing operators using Web Manuals as a way of developing operational quality and safety by improving knowledge management, says Martin Lidgard, VP Strategy at Web Manuals Sweden AB.
– Web Manuals will be instrumental in supporting the coming period of growth for HeliAir Sweden and enabling us to reach our quality and flight safety goals in the meanwhile. Our mission to become a leading supplier of helicopter-related services in Scandinavia requires us to work with the tools and methods used by commercial airlines – and Web Manuals was the obvious choice, explains Björn Lindström, Quality Manager at HeliAir Sweden.
About Heliair Sweden
HeliAir Sweden is a helicopter operator with focused on aerial filming, transport and sling load missions. HeliAir Sweden provides Scandinavia with the amazing gyro-stabilized Cineflex V14 HD and Cineflex ELITE camera systems for TV-projects, movies, commercials, sports and live sporting events project. Heliair Sweden has flown a broad variety of missions in over 11 countries and are licensed to operate the Cineflex in over 50 countries. HeliAir Sweden has grown 20% over the last two years.
About Web Manuals Sweden
Web Manuals Sweden AB helps the aviation industry attain increased control and improved efficiency in operational knowledge management, in collaboration with industry and regulatory entities. The company is based in Sweden and works with a global perspective on the aviation industry, building partnerships with the leading experts and suppliers in aviation knowledge management.
For more information, please visit www.webmanuals.aero
- Bell buys Chinese maintainer Zhenjiang Aerochine Aviation
- Niger receives Mi-171Sh helicopters
- Italian order highlights continuing success of ACH160
- 14th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Goes Virtual
- Helipad upgrade completed at Letterkenny University Hospital
- NZ EMS operator launches club for those they rescue
- Philippine Coast Guard commissions H145
- JSfirm.com Awards Scholarship
- BC Wildfire Service continues testing NV technology
- OHI appoints Group COO
- Helimarte moves away from Bell to concentrate on Airbus
- NEXA Advisors and the VFS Announce Equity Partnership in UAM Geomatics, Inc.
- BHIC unit gets one-year extension to Mindef helicopter maintenance contract
- Brazilian Navy receives second of a pair of Airbus H135s
- China to sanction Lockheed Martin
- Innisfail Health Centre helipad closed for safety improvements
- Newport Helicopter Tours Celebrates 20th Anniversary
- KAI aims to export first Korean-made helicopter to Indonesia
- Air ambulances in Nova Scotia now carry supply of blood
- Melfort Union Hospital helipad goes out to tender