HeliAir Film and HeliAir Sweden announced that the two companies have acquired a brand new Cineflex ELITE gyro-stabilized camera system for its filming operations. The Cineflex ELITE integrates the award-winning ARRI Alexa-M Super 35 Digital Cinema camera and the Canon 4K Digital Cinema lenses into a 5-axis gyro-stabilized Cineflex system.
“Over the last year we’ve received a lot of requests from Swedish and international film makers for a camera system with the same stability as our original Cineflex V14, but with an Arri Alexa Camera. Today we are finally here to deliver it” says HeliAir Film’s CEO Tobias Larsson.“Off course, it’s not only about owning the right equipment, you really need to have the experience and a skilled helicopter service behind you in order to survive in this business.”
HeliAir’s key persons have produced aerials since 1998, and its staff has over 1000 hours of experience in aerial film work. Some of its more famous works are the aerials for 16 countries of the Survivor Series (“Expedition Robinson”) and a long list of commercials, feature films and sporting events for the international market. Its new ELITE will be operated parallel to the company’s Cineflex V14.
The Cineflex ELITE are the newest edition in the famous Cineflex family, with rock steady imagery in the harshest weather conditions. It can easily be integrated onto a wide variety of platforms, and it is said to be a very rapid system to rig on a helicopter compared to other Super 35 format digital production systems on the market.
- Bell buys Chinese maintainer Zhenjiang Aerochine Aviation
- Niger receives Mi-171Sh helicopters
- Italian order highlights continuing success of ACH160
- 14th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Goes Virtual
- Helipad upgrade completed at Letterkenny University Hospital
- NZ EMS operator launches club for those they rescue
- Philippine Coast Guard commissions H145
- JSfirm.com Awards Scholarship
- BC Wildfire Service continues testing NV technology
- OHI appoints Group COO
- Helimarte moves away from Bell to concentrate on Airbus
- NEXA Advisors and the VFS Announce Equity Partnership in UAM Geomatics, Inc.
- BHIC unit gets one-year extension to Mindef helicopter maintenance contract
- Brazilian Navy receives second of a pair of Airbus H135s
- China to sanction Lockheed Martin
- Innisfail Health Centre helipad closed for safety improvements
- Newport Helicopter Tours Celebrates 20th Anniversary
- KAI aims to export first Korean-made helicopter to Indonesia
- Air ambulances in Nova Scotia now carry supply of blood
- Melfort Union Hospital helipad goes out to tender