Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Global Helicopter Industry 2012-2017: Trend, Profit, and Forecast Analysis” report to their offering.
The global helicopter industry, which experienced good growth in the past five years, is anticipated to continue the same during 2012-2017 and reach an estimated $24.7billion by 2017.
The industry is geographically segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and Rest of World (ROW). During 2006-2011, APAC dominated the industry and is expected to retain its lead position over 2012-2017 due to rising military expenditures and an increase in energy exploration activities. Currently, North America dominates the industry.
Lucintel’s research indicates that despite the challenges of unfavorable financing terms, high import taxes for aircraft, and defense budget cuts, the industry is expected to grow in tandem, with the economic recovery and global military expansions. Economic growth, aging aircraft fleets, and the replacement cycle drive the industry.
Rise in military spending and strong GDP growth in developing economies, including the BRIC nations, are expected to drive industry growth. A combination of factors such as military expenditure, economic growth, oil and gas exploration, and expanding par public services are seen to affect the industry dynamics significantly.
This industry study is an indispensable reference guide for materials suppliers, product manufacturers, investors, executives, distributors, and many more that operate in the global helicopter industry. This Lucintel research report provides an excellent understanding of recent industry scope, global macroeconomic trends and forecasts, relative market attractiveness by region, and annual industry trends and forecasts. The study includes a Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, recent product launches, and M&A activities that determine regional and segment opportunities, overview of the competitive landscape, and profitability trend and analysis of major industry players. The key insights sections portray beneficial information on a segment’s growth and regional growth trends.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/btlpqk/global_helicopter
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President
- Kopter enters the Brazilian market
- Leonardo confirms solid presence in the Brazilian VIP market at
- Elbit to supply components for CV-22 Color Helmet Mounted Display System
- East Anglia Air Ambulance to extend Norwich head office
- Forecast International Publishes White Paper on Global Outlook for Helicopters
- German NH90s get upgrade with Rohde & Schwarz radios
- Airbus now accepting nominations for sixth annual ‘Innovation in Safety Award’
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance Shortlisted for Third Sector Awards
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance partners with what3words app
- STARS announces winners of $4.1M Saskatchewan Lottery
- Genesys Aerosystems Equipped Leonardo TH-119 Achieves IFR Certification
- Boeing opens V-22 production facility
- Helicentre Announces Bristow CPL(H) Scholarship
- Keynote Speakers Announced for CHC Safety & Quality Summit