Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Global Helicopter Industry 2012-2017: Trend, Profit, and Forecast Analysis” report to their offering.
The global helicopter industry, which experienced good growth in the past five years, is anticipated to continue the same during 2012-2017 and reach an estimated $24.7billion by 2017.
The industry is geographically segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and Rest of World (ROW). During 2006-2011, APAC dominated the industry and is expected to retain its lead position over 2012-2017 due to rising military expenditures and an increase in energy exploration activities. Currently, North America dominates the industry.
Lucintel’s research indicates that despite the challenges of unfavorable financing terms, high import taxes for aircraft, and defense budget cuts, the industry is expected to grow in tandem, with the economic recovery and global military expansions. Economic growth, aging aircraft fleets, and the replacement cycle drive the industry.
Rise in military spending and strong GDP growth in developing economies, including the BRIC nations, are expected to drive industry growth. A combination of factors such as military expenditure, economic growth, oil and gas exploration, and expanding par public services are seen to affect the industry dynamics significantly.
This industry study is an indispensable reference guide for materials suppliers, product manufacturers, investors, executives, distributors, and many more that operate in the global helicopter industry. This Lucintel research report provides an excellent understanding of recent industry scope, global macroeconomic trends and forecasts, relative market attractiveness by region, and annual industry trends and forecasts. The study includes a Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, recent product launches, and M&A activities that determine regional and segment opportunities, overview of the competitive landscape, and profitability trend and analysis of major industry players. The key insights sections portray beneficial information on a segment’s growth and regional growth trends.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/btlpqk/global_helicopter
- Boost Human External Cargo Systems Exhibiting at HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- eVTOL manufacturer Joby Aviation raises $590 Million
- Helicopter Foundation International changes name
- Bristow Supports Republic of Singapore Air Force, Australia Bushfire Relief Operations
- Genesys Aerosystems Offers New Line of Digital Radios
- Bristow to merge with Era Helicopters
- AirX proposes new tourist flights from Tokyo Heliport
- Elbit Systems Successfully Demonstrates High-Altitude High-Precision Aerial Firefighting Solution
- PS Engineering announces PAC45 with dual control head – PAC45D
- DRF Foundation to fund external air medical R&D projects
- Twirly Birds annual meeting to be held during HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- Airbus displays its customer-centric solutions at Heli-Expo 2020
- HAI Foundation Online Auction Is Now Open
- FAA Administrator to Attend HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- EHA launches European Rotors event to rival Vertical Flight Expo
- StandardAero makes component repair acquisition in Europe
- Far East air force looking to lease eight utility helicopters
- Hawaii Air Tour Task Force to Address Safety and Noise
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO