Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Global Helicopter Industry 2012-2017: Trend, Profit, and Forecast Analysis” report to their offering.
The global helicopter industry, which experienced good growth in the past five years, is anticipated to continue the same during 2012-2017 and reach an estimated $24.7billion by 2017.
The industry is geographically segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and Rest of World (ROW). During 2006-2011, APAC dominated the industry and is expected to retain its lead position over 2012-2017 due to rising military expenditures and an increase in energy exploration activities. Currently, North America dominates the industry.
Lucintel’s research indicates that despite the challenges of unfavorable financing terms, high import taxes for aircraft, and defense budget cuts, the industry is expected to grow in tandem, with the economic recovery and global military expansions. Economic growth, aging aircraft fleets, and the replacement cycle drive the industry.
Rise in military spending and strong GDP growth in developing economies, including the BRIC nations, are expected to drive industry growth. A combination of factors such as military expenditure, economic growth, oil and gas exploration, and expanding par public services are seen to affect the industry dynamics significantly.
This industry study is an indispensable reference guide for materials suppliers, product manufacturers, investors, executives, distributors, and many more that operate in the global helicopter industry. This Lucintel research report provides an excellent understanding of recent industry scope, global macroeconomic trends and forecasts, relative market attractiveness by region, and annual industry trends and forecasts. The study includes a Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, recent product launches, and M&A activities that determine regional and segment opportunities, overview of the competitive landscape, and profitability trend and analysis of major industry players. The key insights sections portray beneficial information on a segment’s growth and regional growth trends.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/btlpqk/global_helicopter
- Flight testing begins for the first H225Ms for Kuwait
- Slovenian Police receive first of two AW169s
- LCI launches 1st helicopter co-investment vehicle
- Life Flight Network and Saint Alphonsus Celebrate 10 Years
- Rostec will offer renewal of South Korean Ka-32 fleet
- Leonardo appoints UI International as Korea distributor
- Safran selects Onsight AR platform for remote customer support
- Japanese Prefectures Place Orders for Bell 412EPI
- Air Methods Relocates Black Hills Life Flight Base to Rapid City
- New York Helicopter Charter files for bankruptcy protection
- Denel helicopters not affected by aerostructures business exit
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™
- US Army trialing new helicopter pilot training program
- NFAC tests next-generation military helicopter
- Aero Asset’s Q3 Preowned Helicopter Market Trends show improving conditions
- Sikorsky Showcases New Combat Rescue Helicopter
- UK Helicopter Museum celebrates 30 years
- Helity appointed AW139 Maintenance Centre by Leonardo