All Metal Maintenance Stands, a global leader in the development and manufacturing of “safety first” custom maintenance stands, maintenance support equipment, and hangar equipment, is pleased to announce the launch of the company’s Facebook page. The page, www.facebook.com/AllMetalMS, will provide exciting insights and information about All Metal and the aviation maintenance industry.
John Buscema, All Metal’s President and CEO, believes the new Facebook Page will generate awareness and enthusiasm about the company’s products and services. “By increasing social media presence through Facebook and other social media venues, All Metal can keep its customers updated on the latest products and technologies, as well as maintain that ongoing, open communication that has become a signature of our company. Our social media activity will help develop an industry network and create business opportunities.
“All Metal’s social media presence will not only help build our customer base, it will build an overall relationship-driven network in our industry. Our company is founded on honesty, trust and transparency. I encourage All Metal customers to find my personal Facebook page, as well as “like” the All Metal page. “
Dina Gorby, All Metal’s Facebook administrator, has become the “face” behind All Metal’s Facebook Page. Recognized by All Metal customers through relationships she has developed at trade shows and conferences, Dina provides the Facebook page a personal touch. She posts pictures and updates on new friends, trips to conferences, and our innovative products across the country. All Metal is relationship-driven company with the highest standards for safety, quality and integrity. All Metal customers trust in the company to give them safe, efficient, high-quality products.
The All Metal Facebook page includes new product information, updates on the company’s newest innovations and upgrades, and photos of the company’s world-renowned “Safety First” maintenance stands and support equipment. All Metal products are customized for efficiency…built for safety.
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet
- East Anglian Air Ambulance flies 25,000th mission