All Metal Maintenance Stands, a global leader in the development and manufacturing of “safety first” custom maintenance stands, maintenance support equipment, and hangar equipment, is pleased to announce the launch of the company’s Facebook page. The page, www.facebook.com/AllMetalMS, will provide exciting insights and information about All Metal and the aviation maintenance industry.
John Buscema, All Metal’s President and CEO, believes the new Facebook Page will generate awareness and enthusiasm about the company’s products and services. “By increasing social media presence through Facebook and other social media venues, All Metal can keep its customers updated on the latest products and technologies, as well as maintain that ongoing, open communication that has become a signature of our company. Our social media activity will help develop an industry network and create business opportunities.
“All Metal’s social media presence will not only help build our customer base, it will build an overall relationship-driven network in our industry. Our company is founded on honesty, trust and transparency. I encourage All Metal customers to find my personal Facebook page, as well as “like” the All Metal page. “
Dina Gorby, All Metal’s Facebook administrator, has become the “face” behind All Metal’s Facebook Page. Recognized by All Metal customers through relationships she has developed at trade shows and conferences, Dina provides the Facebook page a personal touch. She posts pictures and updates on new friends, trips to conferences, and our innovative products across the country. All Metal is relationship-driven company with the highest standards for safety, quality and integrity. All Metal customers trust in the company to give them safe, efficient, high-quality products.
The All Metal Facebook page includes new product information, updates on the company’s newest innovations and upgrades, and photos of the company’s world-renowned “Safety First” maintenance stands and support equipment. All Metal products are customized for efficiency…built for safety.
- Sundance Helicopters Partners with Hillsboro Heli Academy
- Devon Air Ambulance pilot elected to prestigious flight safety post
- Speakers for 10th Anniversary Aeromedical Conference
- EU wide rules on drones published
- VIKING secures offshore helicopter PPE contract
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Communications Director
- Boeing Awarded $194M Contract for MH-47G Procurement
- 30 years of Christoph 51 in service
- Airbus to mark 50 years of pioneering achievements at Paris Air Show 2019
- US Navy Reservist Takes Helm of Helicopter Training Squadron 8
- Workhorse Group Secures Financing
- VFS Expands Support to eVTOL
- Specialist Aviation Services welcomes new CEO
- Nakanihon Air Service takes delivery of 20th H135
- Air Methods Added to Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama’s Air Ambulance Network
- GHS announces Red Cross contract in Nigeria
- Quark Expeditions new ship has two helipads and two helicopters
- Sikorsky Awarded $542M Contract for Presidential Helicopter Replacement Program Support
- Pacific Heliport Services Receives Provincial Grant
- Deloitte launches eVTOL market report