All Metal Maintenance Stands, a global leader in the development and manufacturing of “safety first” custom maintenance stands, maintenance support equipment, and hangar equipment, is pleased to announce the launch of the company’s Facebook page. The page, www.facebook.com/AllMetalMS, will provide exciting insights and information about All Metal and the aviation maintenance industry.
John Buscema, All Metal’s President and CEO, believes the new Facebook Page will generate awareness and enthusiasm about the company’s products and services. “By increasing social media presence through Facebook and other social media venues, All Metal can keep its customers updated on the latest products and technologies, as well as maintain that ongoing, open communication that has become a signature of our company. Our social media activity will help develop an industry network and create business opportunities.
“All Metal’s social media presence will not only help build our customer base, it will build an overall relationship-driven network in our industry. Our company is founded on honesty, trust and transparency. I encourage All Metal customers to find my personal Facebook page, as well as “like” the All Metal page. “
Dina Gorby, All Metal’s Facebook administrator, has become the “face” behind All Metal’s Facebook Page. Recognized by All Metal customers through relationships she has developed at trade shows and conferences, Dina provides the Facebook page a personal touch. She posts pictures and updates on new friends, trips to conferences, and our innovative products across the country. All Metal is relationship-driven company with the highest standards for safety, quality and integrity. All Metal customers trust in the company to give them safe, efficient, high-quality products.
The All Metal Facebook page includes new product information, updates on the company’s newest innovations and upgrades, and photos of the company’s world-renowned “Safety First” maintenance stands and support equipment. All Metal products are customized for efficiency…built for safety.
- Kopter participates in Zigermeet 2019
- CHC Safety and Quality Summit Announces Scholarship Program for Female Aviators for 2020
- Omni Táxi Aéreo awarded for most distant Offshore flight ever made in Brazil
- London Air Ambulance appeal receives £2million boost
- Garmin® to certify GFC 600H on the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X
- Airbus Helicopters Delivers 200th UH-72A Lakota
- ARCH Air Medical’s 40th Year of Dedication to the St. Louis Area
- VFS announces Student Design Winners
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit
- NEXA Advisors Completes Landmark Urban Air Mobility Study
- Leonardo delivers AW119Kx VIP to customer in Chile
- Bell 407GXi earns IFR certification
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President