All Metal Maintenance Stands, a global leader in the development and manufacturing of “safety first” custom maintenance stands, maintenance support equipment, and hangar equipment, is pleased to announce the launch of the company’s Facebook page. The page, www.facebook.com/AllMetalMS, will provide exciting insights and information about All Metal and the aviation maintenance industry.
John Buscema, All Metal’s President and CEO, believes the new Facebook Page will generate awareness and enthusiasm about the company’s products and services. “By increasing social media presence through Facebook and other social media venues, All Metal can keep its customers updated on the latest products and technologies, as well as maintain that ongoing, open communication that has become a signature of our company. Our social media activity will help develop an industry network and create business opportunities.
“All Metal’s social media presence will not only help build our customer base, it will build an overall relationship-driven network in our industry. Our company is founded on honesty, trust and transparency. I encourage All Metal customers to find my personal Facebook page, as well as “like” the All Metal page. “
Dina Gorby, All Metal’s Facebook administrator, has become the “face” behind All Metal’s Facebook Page. Recognized by All Metal customers through relationships she has developed at trade shows and conferences, Dina provides the Facebook page a personal touch. She posts pictures and updates on new friends, trips to conferences, and our innovative products across the country. All Metal is relationship-driven company with the highest standards for safety, quality and integrity. All Metal customers trust in the company to give them safe, efficient, high-quality products.
The All Metal Facebook page includes new product information, updates on the company’s newest innovations and upgrades, and photos of the company’s world-renowned “Safety First” maintenance stands and support equipment. All Metal products are customized for efficiency…built for safety.
- Japan Airlines completes successful UAV cargo trial
- Can aviation ever be truly green?
- HAI Sadly Announces the Passing of Matthew Zuccaro
- Executive Vice-President Finance appointed at Airbus Helicopters
- Bristow to trial Unmanned systems to help with SAR
- NAVSUP WSS signs $2.3 billion H-60 Seahawk PBL Renewal Contract
- Safran opens new CAP 2020 industrial campus in Tarnos
- New Leonardo facility in São Paulo
- Airbus maintains global market leader position in 2019
- Introducing Leonardo&Codemar S.A., a new joint venture
- WAI Board Aappoints new CEO
- Kopter receives Production Organization Approval from FOCA
- Penzance Helicopters to launch with AW109 GrandNew due to Coronavirus
- Airbus improves H175 damper & pitch rod maintenance
- Sikorsky receives second contract for six Presidential S92s
- Robinson production falls off a cliff in 2019
- Rheinmetall modernizing German NH90 flight simulators
- Volocopter and Grab conduct air-taxi feasibility study in Southeast Asia
- CareFlight adds fourth operational base in Darke County
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020