All Metal Maintenance Stands, a global leader in the development and manufacturing of “safety first” custom maintenance stands, maintenance support equipment, and hangar equipment, is pleased to announce the launch of the company’s Facebook page. The page, www.facebook.com/AllMetalMS, will provide exciting insights and information about All Metal and the aviation maintenance industry.
John Buscema, All Metal’s President and CEO, believes the new Facebook Page will generate awareness and enthusiasm about the company’s products and services. “By increasing social media presence through Facebook and other social media venues, All Metal can keep its customers updated on the latest products and technologies, as well as maintain that ongoing, open communication that has become a signature of our company. Our social media activity will help develop an industry network and create business opportunities.
“All Metal’s social media presence will not only help build our customer base, it will build an overall relationship-driven network in our industry. Our company is founded on honesty, trust and transparency. I encourage All Metal customers to find my personal Facebook page, as well as “like” the All Metal page. “
Dina Gorby, All Metal’s Facebook administrator, has become the “face” behind All Metal’s Facebook Page. Recognized by All Metal customers through relationships she has developed at trade shows and conferences, Dina provides the Facebook page a personal touch. She posts pictures and updates on new friends, trips to conferences, and our innovative products across the country. All Metal is relationship-driven company with the highest standards for safety, quality and integrity. All Metal customers trust in the company to give them safe, efficient, high-quality products.
The All Metal Facebook page includes new product information, updates on the company’s newest innovations and upgrades, and photos of the company’s world-renowned “Safety First” maintenance stands and support equipment. All Metal products are customized for efficiency…built for safety.
- Aero Asset’s Q3 Preowned Helicopter Market Trends show improving conditions
- Sikorsky Showcases New Combat Rescue Helicopter
- UK Helicopter Museum celebrates 30 years
- Helity appointed AW139 Maintenance Centre by Leonardo
- Bell Appoints China State Grid GA as a Bell429 Authorized Maintenance Center
- Arrius engines mark 10 million flight hours
- Celebrating 40 Years of Bell Operating in China
- Safran and AECC introduce the WZ16
- LZControl supercharges its system with new upgrades
- Euramec signs non-exclusive distribution agreement with GeoSim Technologies
- Russia’s state Medevac programme on life-support
- Eemshaven Heliport receives first flight
- MINT Turbines Names New General Manager
- Norwegian Government commits to rescue helicopter base at Tromso by 2022
- CIA Museum adds Mil MI-17 helicopter
- New hangar for Tuscaloosa Police
- REACH 6 celebrates 15 years of service
- UK to advise Kazakhstan on aviation regulation
- SEI Industries is a Finalist for the 2019 BC Export Awards
- UAVOS Unmanned Helicopter Robinson for Precision Farming