AERO Design Ltd. proudly announces Transport Canada certification of our Replacement Cyclic Friction Assembly for the Bell 206B, 206L Series, and 407, Supplemental Type Certificate SH12-59.
The Replacement Cyclic Friction Assembly is a direct replacement for the original knob and shaft assembly used to tighten the cyclic friction. The replacement part removes the typical wear items from the original configuration, including the barrel nuts and threaded shaft. Friction is achieved with a cam-lever action, which can provide more friction than the original configuration, and is easier to use.
The installation procedure is similar to the original part, and minimum friction is set as per the maintenance manual. Installation time is approx. 10 minutes.
About AERO Design
AERO Design Ltd. is based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. We are dedicated to providing engineering support and practical solutions to commercial aircraft and helicopter operators.
- 28-Aug-20 5N-BQW Bell 206B Opebi, Nigeria (3F)
- 22-Aug-20 N41SJ Bell 206 Clifton, US-New Jersey
- Van Horn Aviation receives STC/PMA on 206B V2 main blades
- 08-Aug-20 N284S Bell 206 Marathon, US-Texas (3F)
- 07-Aug-20 N55SL Bell 206L4 Windham, US-New Hampshire
- 06-Aug-20 N137HS Bell 206B Paris, US-Illinois
- Helimarte moves away from Bell to concentrate on Airbus
- 28-Jan-20 AF-302 Bell 206 Bulo, Uganda (2F)
- Jotov & Son Bulgaria purchased an Entrol H01 FNPT II simulator
- 17-Oct-19 N167AG Bell 206B Marshville, US-North Carolina (1F)
- 16-Apr-19 N61PH Bell 206B Fountain Hills, US-Arizona (2F)
- 18-Mar-19 ZT-ROB Bell 206L3 Beira, Mozambique
- Israel orders seven Leonardo AW119Kx trainers to replace Bell 206s
- 11-Feb-19 PT-HPG Bell 206B Jabaquara, Brazil (2F)
- 04-Feb-19 VH-NXW Bell 206 Marcoola, Australia
- Precision Flight Controls and Ryan Aerospace develops B206 simulator
- Dakota Air Parts Displays New Composite Tail Rotor Blade at Heli-Expo
- Precision Flight Controls releases simulator for B206 and B407GXP
- Able selected by Tucson PD for CR&O Contract
- 07-Nov-17 N93PH Bell 206B Rolling Fork, US-Mississippi