AERO Design Ltd. proudly announces Transport Canada certification of our Replacement Cyclic Friction Assembly for the Bell 206B, 206L Series, and 407, Supplemental Type Certificate SH12-59.
The Replacement Cyclic Friction Assembly is a direct replacement for the original knob and shaft assembly used to tighten the cyclic friction. The replacement part removes the typical wear items from the original configuration, including the barrel nuts and threaded shaft. Friction is achieved with a cam-lever action, which can provide more friction than the original configuration, and is easier to use.
The installation procedure is similar to the original part, and minimum friction is set as per the maintenance manual. Installation time is approx. 10 minutes.
About AERO Design
AERO Design Ltd. is based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. We are dedicated to providing engineering support and practical solutions to commercial aircraft and helicopter operators.
- Jotov & Son Bulgaria purchased an Entrol H01 FNPT II simulator
- 17-Oct-19 N167AG Bell 206B Marshville, US-North Carolina (1F)
- 16-Apr-19 N61PH Bell 206B Fountain Hills, US-Arizona (2F)
- 18-Mar-19 ZT-ROB Bell 206L3 Beira, Mozambique
- Israel orders seven Leonardo AW119Kx trainers to replace Bell 206s
- 11-Feb-19 PT-HPG Bell 206B Jabaquara, Brazil (2F)
- 04-Feb-19 VH-NXW Bell 206 Marcoola, Australia
- Precision Flight Controls and Ryan Aerospace develops B206 simulator
- Precision Flight Controls releases simulator for B206 and B407GXP
- 07-Nov-17 N93PH Bell 206B Rolling Fork, US-Mississippi
- 08-Nov-17 N275AE Bell 206L3 Union City, US-Tennessee
- FAA approves B206 and B407 sim from Ryan-Precision JV
- 10-Aug-17 7T-WU? Bell 206L Douira, Algeria (4F)
- 10-Jun-17 B-31118 Bell 206B Fengbin, Taiwan (3F)
- 10-Jun-17 VH-ONE Bell 206B Avalon, Australia
- 13-May-17 D-HHFW Bell 206B Hirtshals, Denmark
- 07-May-17 Bell 206 Waterloo, US-Illinois
- 02-May-17 N911GE Bell 206B Fort McCoy, US-Florida
- The Helicopter Museum to dispose of A109 and B206 airframes in Jumble Sale
- KF Aerospace awarded contract to deliver and operate Bell 206 for CFTS