Appareo Systems has continued to display its commitment to advancing the award-winning ALERTS flight data monitoring system with the release of a significant number of enhancements and new features to its software components. With more than a dozen key improvements across the ALERTS suite, Appareo’s dedication to providing industry-leading safety tools to its customers remains clear.
ALERTS – Aircraft Logging and Event Recording for Training and Safety – is Appareo’s turnkey Flight Data Monitoring (FDM) and Flight Operations Quality Assurance (FOQA) solution designed for light and legacy aircraft. ALERTS includes flight data capture hardware and a full suite of software analysis tools making a comprehensive FDM program possible for any aircraft operator.
The Web Analyzer component of ALERTS has received the majority of the upgrades and improvements, which will allow safety analysts to further refine their customized event triggers and more quickly and efficiently sort and report on the large volumes of data generated by their busy operations.
Apareo’s Flight Analysis and Transfer Utility software have also been updated, giving operators additional insight for the visual analysis of their flights and increased visibility into the status of data transfer.
Many of the ALERTS enhancements were directly influenced by customer comments and requests gathered at Appareo’s annual ALERTS Customer Conference held each spring at Heli-Expo. This direct input is critical to Appareo’s ALERTS strategy.
“We greatly value our ALERTS customers and the meaningful feedback they provide to us,” said Tony Grindberg, Appareo’s Aviation Business Unit Manager. “We feel that our commitment to continuing the advancement of the ALERTS system is key to honoring that relationship and ensuring that we provide the best lightweight FDM system on the market.”
About Appareo Systems, LLC
Appareo Systems is a recognized leader in the custom development and manufacture of innovative, high-tech aviation and agricultural solutions. Appareo Systems is based in Fargo, ND.
- The Helicopter Company of Saudi Arabia takes delivery of its first AW139
- HAI Announces 2020 Recipient of Salute to Excellence Safety Award
- Safran makes management appointments
- Metro seeks STC for Stryker configurations in EC145
- FAA creates ADS-B privacy opt-out
- Luxaviation Helicopters at FLIBS for first time
- Launch of HeliSpeed Academy
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance Take Flight for 9,000th Mission
- HAI Announces Recipient of 2020 Salute to Excellence Lifetime Achievement Award
- FAA downgrades Malaysia safety rating
- Penzance Helicopters launches Travel Club discount for Isles of Scilly residents
- Metro Aviation appoints HR Director
- Becker delivers ADS-B transponders for German law enforcement AS332s
- FindHeli launches helicopter booking app
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance becomes fourth UK EMS operator with Air Operator Certificate
- US Army to buy 31 simulators from Ryan Aerospace
- GE partners with Hybrid Project for high-endurance VTOL UAV
- Lockheed Martin appoints leader of Future Vertical Lift campaign
- FAA issues new diabetic protocol for pilots
- Milestone CEO promoted to top GECAS role