Appareo Systems has continued to display its commitment to advancing the award-winning ALERTS flight data monitoring system with the release of a significant number of enhancements and new features to its software components. With more than a dozen key improvements across the ALERTS suite, Appareo’s dedication to providing industry-leading safety tools to its customers remains clear.
ALERTS – Aircraft Logging and Event Recording for Training and Safety – is Appareo’s turnkey Flight Data Monitoring (FDM) and Flight Operations Quality Assurance (FOQA) solution designed for light and legacy aircraft. ALERTS includes flight data capture hardware and a full suite of software analysis tools making a comprehensive FDM program possible for any aircraft operator.
The Web Analyzer component of ALERTS has received the majority of the upgrades and improvements, which will allow safety analysts to further refine their customized event triggers and more quickly and efficiently sort and report on the large volumes of data generated by their busy operations.
Apareo’s Flight Analysis and Transfer Utility software have also been updated, giving operators additional insight for the visual analysis of their flights and increased visibility into the status of data transfer.
Many of the ALERTS enhancements were directly influenced by customer comments and requests gathered at Appareo’s annual ALERTS Customer Conference held each spring at Heli-Expo. This direct input is critical to Appareo’s ALERTS strategy.
“We greatly value our ALERTS customers and the meaningful feedback they provide to us,” said Tony Grindberg, Appareo’s Aviation Business Unit Manager. “We feel that our commitment to continuing the advancement of the ALERTS system is key to honoring that relationship and ensuring that we provide the best lightweight FDM system on the market.”
About Appareo Systems, LLC
Appareo Systems is a recognized leader in the custom development and manufacture of innovative, high-tech aviation and agricultural solutions. Appareo Systems is based in Fargo, ND.
- COVID19 – HAC cancels annual convention scheduled for November 2020
- European Rotors event will host an industry hackathon
- Indian Air Force upgrades Mi-17s with Night Vision Goggles
- Airbus helps Hungarian Air Ambulance become a digital organisation
- EASA publishes proposed eVTOL certification methods
- Triumph to supply mechanical controls for US TH-73 trainers
- Compass and ALG ship EC135 from UK to US for Air Methods
- COVID-19 – Airbus Helicopters offers solutions to air ambulance operators in the fight against COVID-19
- COVID-19 – How Airbus is helping frontline operators in the fight against COVID-19
- Helitrans accepts two Airbus H125s under e-delivery process
- Gama Aviation and Atkins retain UK military airworthiness contract
- NTSB calls for mandatory Flight Data Recorders in all turbine helicopters
- Era Group Announces Board Approval of Reverse Stock Split
- Bristow Group Announces Stock Repurchases
- Cornwall Air Ambulance suffers £1.5M income shortfall
- NBAA Requests Extension for GA Pilot Medicals
- Police Aviation News – June 2020 Edition
- First Ukraine Police Airbus H145 commences flight test phase
- Polish Police retire Kania helicopter to museum
- Bell Offers Comprehensive Program for new Commercial Aircraft Customers