As part of the European Helicopter Show there will be an organized EHS Golf Tournament which will feature in line with the event programme.
The golf event will take place on Thursday 9th May 2013, starting 13.00 at Kuneticka Hora about 20 km from Hradec Králové. The golf course at Kuneticka Hora has outstanding facilities such as club house, restaurant, wellness center and hotel. It can be reached 5 mins by Helicopter Shuttle from Hradec Králové Airport and 15-20 mins by car.
The EHS Heli Golf Tournament will provide extra exposure for your company. It provides an ideal opportunity to invite potential customers and VIP Guests to a relaxed atmosphere to discuss business, network and enjoy the Golf Tournament.
For more information visit: www.eurohelishow.com/visiting/
- Babcock adds another EMS H145 in Italy
- Airbus proposes a modification of the Main Rotor Actuator on AS365 Dauphin
- Summit Aviation hires new Director of Sales and Marketing
- Rolls-Royce adds new Helicopter customers to TotalCare in 2019
- HeliSpeed Signs SAR Support Agreement with Cobham
- FlightSafety International appoints President and CEO
- Whirly-Girls International Reveals 2020 Scholarship Recipients
- Airbus delivers second ACH175 for superyacht operations
- Nepal – Simrik Air orders two Bell 505s
- Leidos and Rusada team up to deliver MRO and Flight Ops software
- Gama Aviation provides update on Scottish Ambulance Service contract
- Devon Air Ambulance reports 2019 statistics
- Trust International appointed K-Max distributor in UAE
- Babcock lowers expectations for Aviation for this financial year
- County of Grande Prairie commits to help renew STARS helicopter fleet
- Bell and Pratt & Whitney Make Signing Up for Maintenance Programs Easier
- Bell Boeing reveal the new CMV-22B Osprey
- Whistleblower alleges misconduct between FAA Honolulu office and helicopter operator
- Heritage Aviation starts first helicopter route under Indian connectivity scheme
- Pawan Hans appoints new chairman and managing director