DART has a wide variety of safety enhancing products that can improve your utility mission by saving time and money, but most importantly making your mission safer. In order to do so, DART is pleased to offer Left-Hand Pilot-In Command Kits and Cable Cutters Kits to provide increased safety and to support operators who have to support contracts with entities like the United States Department of Interior (DOI) and the United States Forest Service (USFS).
The new Left-Hand Pilot-in-Command Kit allows operators to bring the left hand pilot position to the same operational level as the right hand pilot position. This will allow the aircraft to be operated with the Pilot-in-Command seated in either position with the installation of redundant instrumentation, flight controls, control mounted switches and emergency cargo release. The new Left-Hand Pilot in-Command can help you save up to 1 hour by removing the cycle of starting up and shutting down the aircraft to allow the pilot to transfer from the right-hand to left-hand position.
DART also offers a wide variety of Cable Cutters Kits for AgustaWestland models, Light Bell, Medium Bell, Eurocopter AStar and Medium-Size Eurocopter aircraft. The Cable Cutters Kit offered by DART provides a more affordable option compared to other kits on the market.
DART’s Cable Cutters Kits provides a means of protecting the helicopter during a cable/wire strike by providing the capability to cut a cable/wire before catastrophic damage occurs. The kit is designed to reduce the possibly of a cable/wire entering the cockpit and to reduce the chance of flight control damage.
- Omni starts another PGS contract with both S76 and AW139
- Caverton signs for AW139 simulator from Thales
- Penzance Helicopters to launch with AW109 GrandNew due to Coronavirus
- Honeywell and Leonardo upgrade AW139 with Synthetic Vision Navigation
- Omni Táxi Aéreo picks Skytrac for Real-Time HUMS and Satellite Push-to-Talk solutions
- Leonardo announces the purchase of an AW139 Level D FF)S by Suzuyo & Co of Japan.
- Milestone Announces Leases of 7 Helicopters with Héli-Union
- Heli-One Approved to Develop AW139 IGB TGB Capability
- FlightSafety to add new Level D sims for Airbus EC145 and Leonardo AW139
- Leonardo Philadelphia delivers 300th AW139
- US Air Force gives Leonardo MH-139 a name – the Grey Wolf
- MDFR Orders AW139
- Petroleum Air Services adds 6th AW139
- The Helicopter Company of Saudi Arabia takes delivery of its first AW139
- Penzance Helicopters launches Travel Club discount for Isles of Scilly residents
- NHV gains a UK Air Operator Certificate
- Civil helicopter market presence grows in South Africa
- Helity appointed AW139 Maintenance Centre by Leonardo
- Leonardo delivers its 1,000th AW139 helicopter
- Russian operator Skypro adds fourth AW139