Rostvertol Plc, which is a part of Russian Helicopters – a Helicopter Engineering Holding of Russia – has become a prize-winner of Top 100 of Russian Products. The factory has won nominated as Products of Industrial and Technical Purpose for the presented export version of the Mi-26T (C). Before, this helicopter became a laureate of the Regional contest The Best Products of Don region.
The Mi-26T, manufactured by Rostvertol Plc, is a unique helicopter capable to transport up to 20 t of cargo either on the external load sling or inside the cargo compartment. The aircraft is by right in a high demand in the world market. Besides Russian and CIS countries, such countries as China, India, Venezuela, and Greece are main operators of this rotorcraft. Also, the Mi-26T is being often and successfully operated on leasing terms in many European, Asian and African countries.
Rostvertol activity and its products were repeatedly highly appreciated in the Federal and Regional contests. The Enterprise was recognized as “The Best Russian Exporter” for four times (in 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009) in the following nominations^ “Aircraft Engineering”, “The Best Exporter to CIS countries”, “The Best Exporter in Aircraft Engineering Field”. Over the last three years the Rostvertol Plc became the winner of the Regional contest – “The Best Exporter of Don Region” (in 2009, 2010, 2011).
In 2011 the Rostvertol plc was awarded a high prize in the national contest The Golden Idea held by the Russian Federal Service of Military and Technical Cooperation. The Rostvertol plc was given the second prize for success in production of military products and introduction of advanced technologies.
- Russian Helicopters working on new Mi-26 upgrade
- Russian Defence Ministry Looks towards Arctic Mi-38 Variant
- Potential Mi26 Purchase for Indonesian Army
- Russian Helicopters to modernize Mi-26T2
- Russian Helicopters supplies Mi-26TC to China
- Russian Helicopters launches series production of the new heavy Mi-26T2 helicopter
- Russian Helicopters concludes Mi-171A2 flying laboratory flight tests
- Boeing threatens Chinook/Apache price increase to get India to sign contract
- Mi-26T heavy-lift helicopter celebrates 30 years
- Russia, China To Develop High Altitude Version Of Mi-26 Helicopter
- Mi-26 helps make new geographical discovery
- Russian Helicopters to build Russia’s largest helicopter gearbox and transmission assembly and testing facility
- The deliveries of upgraded Mi-26T2 helicopters will be started in 2015
- 04-Jul-14 RF-31351 Mil Mi-26 Khabarovsk, Russia
- Russian Helicopters to supply Mi-26TS to China
- Algeria orders Mi-26, Mi-28 helicopters
- Russian Helicopters role in XXII Winter Olympic Games in Sochi
- Russian Helicopters at Dubai Airshow 2013
- Mi-26T enters service in Kazakhstan for first time
- UTair refinance four Mi-26 helicopters