The Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand has recently taken delivery of a new Eurocopter EC130B4, serial 7461. Now registered HS-YHF, the aircraft was prepared by Eurocopter South East Asia in Singapore and test flown there as 9V-HBC.
The Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand also operates a Eurocopter AS350B2 which was delivered in 2007, and a JetRanger dating back to 1985. A fourth aircaft has been withdrawn from flying operations and is for sale – a Bell LongRanger 3.
Operations to support electricity generation in Thailand date back to 1966 when the Yanhee Electricity Authority took delivery of a Bell 47. Including the current fleet they have also operated two Bell 47s, three JetRangers, one LongRanger, two AS350s, two AS355s and the new EC130.
The Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand was established on May 1, 1969 through the merger of three previous state enterprises, namely Yanhee Electricity Authority, Lignite Authority and the Northeast Electricity Authority. It presently is a state enterprise under the Ministry of Energy.
Jeremy Parkin – HeliHub.com
- AS350 heating and demisting system improvement
- All change at Soloy with STCs sold and now new owners too
- Airbus H125 helicopters enter Austrian Ministry of Interior service
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- 23-Sep-19 VT-UTC Airbus H125 Kedarnath, India
- LA County Sheriff buys a AS350 crash-resistant fuel tank
- Oklahoma City Police buy two AS350 crash-resistant fuel tanks
- Oceania Aviation Prepare Right Hand H125/AS350 Cargo Pod
- Trump proposes import duties on Airbus helicopters built in EU
- STC Count for AEM’s LSS880 Loudspeaker System Continues to Increase
- Airbus and Swiss Rotor Solutions promoting use of Maximum Pilot View Kit
- StandardAero expands AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank into European Market
- LORD Corporation Announces New AS350 Tail Rotor Bearing
- 27-Feb-19 9M-AMI Airbus H125 Pathibhara, Nepal (7F)
- 18-Feb-19 N350ST Airbus AS350SD2 Glacier View, US-Alaska
- 17-Feb-19 ZK-HEX Airbus AS350 Nelson, New Zealand
- 29-Jan-19 N680DG Airbus AS350B2 Tampa, US-Florida
- 25-Jan-19 I-EDIC Airbus AS350B2 La Thuile, Italy (7F)
- 24-Jan-19 F-OFML Airbus H125 Grand-Brûlé, Reunion
- 14-Jan-19 PP-ECF Airbus AS350BA Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (1F)