Greenwich AeroGroup, Inc. has announced that it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Aero Precision Industries, LLC. Based in Livermore, Calif., Aero Precision is a recognized leader in the supply of aftermarket original equipment manufacturer (OEM) parts, systems and custom logistic support services for military aircraft operators worldwide.
“Aero Precision has done an outstanding job in executing its business model with military operators and key aerospace and defense OEMs,” said president and CEO of Greenwich AeroGroup Jim Ziegler. “This addition to our portfolio allows us the opportunity to expand our capabilities in the international military and government markets.”
The primary platforms supported by Aero Precision include widely installed fighter (F-16, F-15 and F-18), transport (C-130) and rotary wing (UH-60/S-70, UH-1, AH-64 and CH-47) aircraft.
“Greenwich AeroGroup will provide the necessary resources to allow us to accelerate our growth around the world,” said president of Aero Precision Frank Cowle. “We look forward to becoming part of such a diverse company focused on adding value to our customers and OEM partners and providing additional opportunities to our employees.”
Aero Precision has a substantial global footprint, generating sales to more than 60 countries throughout North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and the Pacific Rim.
The acquisition is subject to the receipt of applicable regulatory approvals and is expected to close in the first quarter of 2013. Janes Capital Partners served as exclusive financial advisor and Foley and Lardner served as legal advisor in the transaction to Aero Precision. Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman served as legal advisor to Greenwich AeroGroup.
see also http://www.aeroprecision.com/
- Air BP rolls out Airfield Automation digital technology across São Paulo heliports
- Bell Announces Delivery of First Bell 505 to Horizon International Flight Academy
- Frost & Sullivan Presents the Evolving UAM Landscape Up to 2040
- Sikorsky Donates S-76® Airframe
- EASA certifies Safran Aneto-1K in Leonardo AW189K
- New helipad opens at Maidstone Hospital
- CEO of Chinook Helicopters in Abbotsford among nation’s Most Powerful Women
- Southwest Fuel Systems Announces New Triumph Hydromechanical Unit MRO Capability for RR M250 Engines
- Airbus delivers first SAR H145 for German Armed Forces ahead of schedule
- Permali to supply ballistic protection for Royal Navy Commando Merlin fleet
- New app launched for owners to track inspections, maintenance, billing etc
- RYAN AEROSPACE launches HELIMOD Mark III PLUS+ at I/ITSEC
- Elbit helps add Integrated Weapon System to MD530MG
- AMSTAT announces an upgraded Dashboard for AMSTAT Premier and Connect
- Air Evac Lifeteam closes two Arkansas bases
- Horizon purchased Entrol a Bell 505 FTD Level 2 simulator
- Reiser wins Australian Forces contract for MRH90 Maintenance Training Rig
- Major Trauma Centre first in UK to benefit from weather station
- Transformative Vertical Flight 2020 and eVTOL Symposium
- StandardAero and Thales Team on AS350 autopilot