ARINC announces the launch of ARINC AviNet® Mail Enterprise Hub (eHub) for the Air Transport Community. eHub is a multi-user web-based service that gives aviation organizations a robust messaging environment for all of their communications needs.
By utilising cloud computing, eHub addresses the needs of mobile computing and provides a host ofnew capabilities that improve communications, decrease costs and enables aviation organizations to easily replace legacy messaging gateways, allowing customers to utilise the latest technologies to enhance operations. Leveraging cloud computing technology also eliminates the need for expensive internal server installations or software license fees. This makes eHub simple and cost effective in terms of capacity and user management, and builds on the System as a Service (SaaS) model.
eHub has been designed to be easily configured for either a single user or a global user with multiple divisions and departments with varying messaging requirements. It offers simple user message management and includes free internal and local message routing, which reduces costs to the customer.
eHub gives users a single interface that supports the full complement of the aviation industry’s messaging formats and protocols including XML, Type X, Type B, SMTP, X400, Fax and SMS. eHub supports multiple languages. Unlike other comparable systems, eHub performs Type B to SMS message delivery and offers a ‘right click drag and drop’ function.
“As a hosted solution that is fully managed by ARINC, the entire aviation community now has the benefit of using the industry’s leading messaging service in a secure, reliable and cost-effective manner,” said Alexis Hickox, Senior Director, Aviation Solutions of ARINC EMEA. “With its advanced functionality, eHub truly represents the next generation messaging hub for the air transport industry.”
ARINC Incorporated, a portfolio company of The Carlyle Group, provides communications, engineering and integration solutions for commercial and government customers worldwide. Headquartered in Annapolis, Maryland with regional headquarters in London and Singapore, ARINC is ISO 9001:2008 and AS9100:2009 Rev C certified.
- Bell Boeing awarded $12M contract to modify the V-22 of Japan
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance buy new helmets
- Bell Boeing awarded $188M contract for logistics and engineering support for the V-22 platform
- Mornington Sanford Aviation adds EASA Part 147 approval for Robinson maintenance training
- Savback Helicopters opens in the UK
- CNC deploys new mission suite for Texas DPS Airbus H125
- Philippine National Police to deploy two H125s in Davao Region
- Garmin adds new eLearning courses for G1000H NXi integrated flight deck
- Air Methods settles claim over severely corroded parts
- EHang completes Korean demo tour
- Tangent Link Announces Presentations for Aerial Firefighting Europe
- Rheinland Air Service Appointed as the First German Dealer for the Bell 505
- CAE to acquire TRU Simulation + Training Canada Inc
- Penzance Helicopters cancels schedules for over three months
- Bell appoints first 505 dealer in Germany
- State-of-the-art technology sets new standards in helicopter pilot training
- JETNET Demos Customized Solutions at VBACE
- Philippine National Police receive more Airbus H125s
- Safety Protocols at HAI Heli-Expo 2021
- MD to take MD530F on Southern California demo tour next week