Bolivian Government Minister Carlos Romero is reported in local press as announcing that the the national law enforcement agency “Policía Boliviana” will receive two Robinson R44s later this month.
Due to the altitudes involved in Bolivia, the pair will not be able to fly around the capital La Paz, which lies between 10,650 and 13,250 feet above sea level. They will instead be operational in the state of Santa Cruz to the east of the country, a much lower area with typical levels of around 1,000 feet above sea level.
The two R44s are expected to be part of a new initiative towards a wider national airborne police network, and there are hints of spending around “$2.5M per helicopter” for the La Paz state.
Jeremy Parkin – HeliHub.com
- 25-Oct-19 ZT-RAL Robinson R44 Sinoville, South Africa
- 23-Oct-19 N225JM Robinson R44 Las Vegas, US-Nevada (2F)
- 21-Oct-19 UR-KTB Robinson R44 Tarasenkove, Ukraine (1F)
- Philippine National Police Chooses R44s for Training
- Robinson Introduces a New Flight Training Guide
- Robinson Delivers Two More Cadets
- Rotorcorp wins 2019 State and Regional Export Award
- Electric helicopter creators to receive award
- HQ Aviation gains approval as RR300 Authorized Service Center
- Sloane Helicopters celebrates its 500th new Robinson Helicopter
- 26-Feb-19 G-HWKS Robinson R44 Sketrick Island, UK
- 17-Feb-19 LN-ORH Robinson R44 Røldal, Norway (2F)
- 30-Jan-19 N484AB Robinson R44 Uvalde, US-Texas
- 01-Jan-19 PR-RMZ Robinson R44 Ubatuba, Brazil (1F)
- Robinson Adds Avidyne IFD Option
- 16-Dec-18 N803PT Robinson R44 Pontiac, US-Michigan
- Polish Air Force Adds Robinson R44s To Fleet
- SUU Aviation Program Adds a New Helicopter
- 02-Nov-18 G-FLYX Robinson R44 Denham, UK
- 30-Sep-18 N440SH Robinson R44 Westminster, US-Maryland