[electronic translation] At the end of December 2012 “Ural helicopter company – URALHELICOM» send to the client first Russian EC135T2 helicopter, Eurocopter in the medical version. Customer helicopter was government of Krasnodar region in the face of KSU QC “Kubanavia” in preparation for the Winter Olympic Games 2014 in Sochi. In addition, the new helicopter EC 135 T 2 will be used in the emergency room and routine advice to major hospitals of the Ministry of Health of the Krasnodar Territory. Before and after the Olympic Games, the helicopter will be at the service of physicians from regional clinical hospital № 1 and Children’s Regional Clinical Hospital.
The helicopter has a bright yellow exterior and a medical center with a lot of professional equipment, including infusion pumps, pump reliability, defibrillator, ventilator and other medical units from leading manufacturers. The helicopter is the optional equipment, improving its performance characteristics and increases safety, such as avionics suite, which allows you to operate the helicopter in bad weather, the system trosorubov systems, anti-collision with the ground and in the air, meteoradar and more.
Acceptance of the helicopter took place in two stages: in the Eurocopter factory in Germany, and then, after assembly and fly in Krasnodar. Today fully prepared flight technical staff and medical staff to work on a new helicopter.
Early delivery helicopter allow him to begin work on his first assignment at the end of January, having duty to test the Olympics in Krasnaya Polyana.
We would like to thank the Government of the Krasnodar Territory and KSU QC “Kubanavia” for the trust given to us by the execution of this project and we sincerely hope that our joint work in conjunction with a modern helicopter will save quite a few lives.
In the near future the company plans to open URALHELICOM service station-type EC135 T 2 Eurocopter, fully compliant with Russian law. Twin-engine Eurocopter EC135 helicopters delivered not only in the medical availability, but also in the passenger version. This year, we plan to implement several new supply and resource EC 135 helicopters, Eurocopter in Russia.
[HeliHub.com editor note – this is EC135 serial number 1084]
- Aeromed in Puerto Rico adds third helicopter
- 08-Dec-20 F-HJAF Airbus EC135T1 Bonvillard, France (5F)
- 15-Nov-20 N442ME Airbus EC135 Williamsport, US-Pennsylvania
- ESG enables Internet in helicopters
- Compass and ALG ship EC135 from UK to US for Air Methods
- Netherlands – HeliCentre buys Entrol EC135 simulator
- Devon Air Ambulance resumes ops – EC135s fitted with separation screens
- UT Health East Texas welcomes third rebranded EC135
- EC135 Reduced mandatory maintenance and flight checks
- Devon Air Ambulance adds two Critical Care Cars
- Gama Aviation releases Flight Data Monitoring mod for Airbus H135 and H145
- Devon Air Ambulance reports 2019 statistics
- Royal Thai Air Force orders six Airbus H135 military trainers
- Polish Border Guard adds Airbus H135
- Gozo EMS operation upgrading to EC135
- DRF Luftrettung expands its H145 and H135 fleet
- NASA orders three Airbus H135s
- EASA approves STC for Trakka TLX searchlight on EC135
- Cayman Police replace damaged EC135 wtih second H145
- 723 Squadron helicopters achieve 10,000 flying hours