European Helicopter Show (EHS) is pleased to add Helisota Ltd to the event line up at Hradec Králové, Czech Republic during 9th – 11th May 2013.
Find out everything you need to know about Helisota and the range of services that this company can provide to you or your company: www.helisota.lt
Established in 1997, Helisota Ltd. is one of the leading technical maintenance, overhaul and upgrade facility for Mi-8/17 helicopters in the Baltic states. They offer maintenance, repair and overhaul of the helicopter and its components, supply of spare parts and consumable materials as well as technical support. Their Customers are government institutions and private companies in 25 countries worldwide.
Helisota Ltd. main activities are:
– Maintenance and technical support
Highly experienced technical staff of Helisota Ltd are ready to perform maintenance and technical support at the facility or at the Customer’s base: periodical technical maintenance;implementation of mandatory SBs;evaluation of the helicopter’s technical condition;training of technical personnel.
At their technical base in Kaunas, Helisota Ltd perform full overhaul of Mi-8/17 helicopters. During the overhaul, all mandatory SB are implemented and the helicopter is given a full TBO. During the overhaul, the helicopter also can be upgraded to the specific configuration, required by the Customer.
– Repair and overhaul of components
Helisota Ltd. is a certified repair station for all components, units and aggregates of Mi-8/17 helicopters, except engines and main gearboxes. Overhaul of engines and gearboxes is performed at certified overhaul facilities in Russia and CIS.
– Upgrades and modernization
Helisota Ltd. offers a wide range of different upgrade options, that significantly increase operational efficiency of the standard helicopter by providing new, mission specific, capabilities.
– Spare parts
Helisota Ltd. offers full range of spares, components, consumable materials as well as special tools and ground equipment required for Mi-8/17 helicopters. Before shipment to the Customer, all spares are inspected at the facility to ensure they are 100% defect free.
– Logistics services
Helisota Ltd also provides logistical services to its Customers. Either separate component or a complete helicopter could be delivered anywhere in the world. Depending on the destination and required delivery terms, ground, sea or air transportation is used.
For more information visit: www.eurohelishow.com
- Rivers State Government withdraws charges against Caverton Helicopters
- Netherlands – HeliCentre buys Entrol EC135 simulator
- Sri Lanka Aviation Unit in South Sudan Receive UN Medals
- Ehang supports Urban Air Mobility themed hotel
- COVID-19 – Ansat to transport patients with COVID-19 in isolation modules
- US Army test launches UAS from Black Hawk
- Australia – Rio Tintopledges A$500,000 to CareFlight
- Hereford County Hospital helipad is now open
- HAI Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- Metro Aviation announces new Director of Operations
- Kaman K-MAX® Continues as a Proven Firefighting Asset
- COVID-19 – Airbus provides range of support help for customers
- AAMS Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- ICRR funding boost sees AW109 return to 7 day working from June
- EBAA supports calls for cooperation on safe integration of drones
- ARGUS International & AirNav Systems Strategic Partnership
- DTN AviationSentry for Helicopters Launches in Europe
- Precision Support Services hires new General Manager
- Babcock MCS Italia loses first appeal over €51 Million fine
- Philippine attack helicopter purchase descends into deadlock