Rotorcraft Services Group, Inc. (RSG), an industry leader in aircraft services and product development, announced the successful delivery and installation of its Agusta A109e high performance air conditioning system for Saudi Aramco. The FAA STC/PMA approved system was upgraded for operations in extreme temperature and humidity environment to satisfy Armaco’s specifications.
“We strive to differentiate our products and services by achieving the highest standards of quality and performance throughout our organization,” said Fida Waishek , President of RSG AeroDesign. “The advanced A109e air conditioning design was the result of exhaustive experimental testing and computer aided modeling of the aircraft combined heat-load, cabin and cockpit airflows and the exchangers’ steady-state performance – The system’s all aluminum micro-channel coil design and qualified high performance brushless fans provide significant performance improvement over the aircraft standard air-cycle system.”
RSG is an approved supplier for leading Aerospace OEMs worldwide including Agusta Aerospace Corporation, American Eurocopter Corporation, Enstrom Helicopter Corporation, Hafei Aviation Industry Co., Helicopter Support Inc., L-3 Communications Ocean Systems, L-3 Communications Wescam, MD Helicopters, Sikorsky Global Helicopters and Sikorsky Military Completions Center.
About Rotorcraft Services Group, Inc.
Rotorcraft Services Group business units include RSG Aviation, a full service completion and MRO facility serving all helicopter makes and models; RSG Products, a manufacturer of FAA PMA approved products including Garmin G500H installation kits, air conditioning systems and airborne video camera systems; and RSG AeroDesign, an integrated engineering unit providing comprehensive engineering and certification services and products to both the fixed-wing and rotary-wing markets. Additional information is available on the Web at www.rotorcraftservices.com.
- Horix Aerospace completes dismantling of two AW109s
- EASA validates STC for AMS Heli Design aeromedical interior for AW109
- Philippine Navy completes vertrep exercise with AW109
- AMS Heli Design receives FAA STC for ALSS interior
- Heart for transplant survives crash on hospital rooftop helipad
- Life Link III grows its fleet of helicopters
- 06-Nov-20 N109EX Leonardo AW109S Boyle Heights, US-California
- MyHeli becomes newest UK CAA AOC operator
- Leonardo AW109/AW119 – EASA releases Issue 22 of TCDS
- 19-Aug-20 N95RZ Leonardo AW109E Wauseon, US-Ohio
- Leonardo AW109 Trekker chosen to support French EMS market
- The Air Ambulance Service charity predicts £2.2M income shortfall but still has £12M in the bank
- Penzance Helicopters to launch with AW109 GrandNew due to Coronavirus
- Astronautics AFI 4700 RoadRunner EFI gains FAA STC for AW109E Power
- Bulgarian Border Guard upgrades AW109
- Intermountain Healthcare adds another AW109 GrandNew f
- Civil helicopter market presence grows in South Africa
- Brazil approves Astronautics EFI on AW109 and AW119
- Korean CAA approves AW109 simulator
- 28-Jun-19 N11NM Leonardo AW109S Brainerd Lakes, US-Minnesota (2F)