(electronic translation) The rescue and intensive care transport helicopter of the ADAC air rescue in 2012 had so many missions flying like never before.
Overall, the “Yellow Angel” moved out of the sky 49 243 times, in 2011 there were approximately 47 000 operations. This represents an increase of four per cent compared to 2011. Here, a total of 44 940 patients are treated. Use the number one cause, running at about 49 percent of internal medicine emergencies such as acute heart and circulatory diseases. In second place followed by accidents at work, at school, followed at leisure or in the home, with 15.2 percent of neurological emergencies, 12.5 percent. But traffic accidents (10.1 percent) held the ADAC air rescue in breathing.
Top last year was alarmed Christoph Europa 1 in Aachen. He completed 2,238 missions. Then followed Christoph 31 in Berlin (2175) and Christoph 10 in Wittlich (2039). One reason for the further enhancement of operations, among other changes in the emergency structures in the surface states and an improved center technology in some areas.Considering the states, so there was in Bavaria by far the most ADAC Air Rescue (9595). ADAC twelve stations (also from neighboring states) are used here. Followed Rhineland-Palatinate (7184 inserts nine stations) and North Rhine-Westphalia with 6703 inserts from seven stations.
- ESG enables Internet in helicopters
- Compass and ALG ship EC135 from UK to US for Air Methods
- Netherlands – HeliCentre buys Entrol EC135 simulator
- Devon Air Ambulance resumes ops – EC135s fitted with separation screens
- UT Health East Texas welcomes third rebranded EC135
- EC135 Reduced mandatory maintenance and flight checks
- Devon Air Ambulance adds two Critical Care Cars
- Gama Aviation releases Flight Data Monitoring mod for Airbus H135 and H145
- Devon Air Ambulance reports 2019 statistics
- Royal Thai Air Force orders six Airbus H135 military trainers
- Polish Border Guard adds Airbus H135
- Gozo EMS operation upgrading to EC135
- DRF Luftrettung expands its H145 and H135 fleet
- NASA orders three Airbus H135s
- EASA approves STC for Trakka TLX searchlight on EC135
- Cayman Police replace damaged EC135 wtih second H145
- 723 Squadron helicopters achieve 10,000 flying hours
- Airbus launches retrofit solution for EC135 Electrical Master Boxes
- Metro first to STC H135 T3H Air Medical Interior
- Trump proposes import duties on Airbus helicopters built in EU